Cup Message

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

My tea came and so did my sugar sachets. After sweetening my cup, I turned my head out to the man sitting down, collecting his money. The musician was truly amazing. He performed not because of money but because he just wanted to share his talent. He only collected money to see the reactions of his act.

 

As if he felt his face burning up a hole, he asked,

Musician: So what song will it be, My Lady?

Me: Hmm, what song do you recommend?

He started playing a tune. Much familiar as melody continues.

Nobody gonna love me better
I'mma stickwitu forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
I'mma stickwitu

Haha, I knew it.

Pussycat Dolls, Stickwitu

He would always start with this song before starting any other. Then the next song was played.

It was his all-time favorite; Shinhwa’s Fever. All his emotions could be felt when he sang it. His fingers graced the chords and he slowly shut his eyes. Passers-by would stop for a while and give him tips. By the end of the song, no one else would be in front of him. I clapped my hands and applauded to him. I could see his cheeks expending from the back. He was indeed smiling.

Me: Dear kind sire, may I request for a song?

Musician: Sure, anything for the princess. And, my name is Ryeowook, My Lady.

Urban Zakapa’s My Love. It was a nice song. He was rather shocked that I wanted to hear this song but he would play for me anyway. He sang for me the lyric of the song and when he got used to the chords, he enjoyed playing the song. He listened to the lyrics again as he sang and smiled at himself. He repeated this particular song all the way till I was about to leave. I waited for him to finish the song one last time and went over to the counter.

 

I paid for my drink and the bet. Just as I was about to leave, I ordered a cup of coffee to go.

~~

I exited the café and went to the Musician. I stretched out my hand to give the cup to him. He was shocked but still took the coffee. I bend down to his height since he was sitting down on his chair and kissed him on the cheeks.

Me: Thank you, my dear Sire.

Ryeowook smiled and sipped him hot coffee. When he was about to switch hands due to the warmness of the cup, he felt something sticky got stuck on his hands. He saw something being written on the cup.

After reading it, he smirked and continued to drink it.