A New Cafe

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

So, now it’s 2012. Around 8 months come and go. And around that time, a lot has happen. Mum passed away and Dad went missing shortly after that. I suppose to calm down. I heard that Kyuhyun got married with his pregnant girlfriend. Actually, I didn’t know how I come to know about that piece of news.

 

 I receive an e-mail from Yesung. He sent me pictures of him in Berlin. He was wearing thick clothing and all those photos were selcas. He was smiling and I love it. Donghae and I still message each other. Almost every night, he would tell me how his day went. He would occasionally ask me about mine but I would always change back the topic because I didn’t like talking about myself. What both of them have in common is that at every message, they would write: I love you.

 

Now, that was hard. I didn’t know that loving a guy would take all my heart to do so. Correction, 2. 2 guys.

~~

I went to a new café because my last café reminds me of Donghae. I couldn’t let the scent go, at all. The more I attached I am to it if I stay there any longer. It was not far, just a few blocks away. I would always go there at 7 in the afternoon to get a cup of coffee or tea to warm myself up. It was winter; snow was starting to pile up. And every time I came over, a musician would always be there. He would stand up, stretch his hands out towards the door and say,

 

‘Welcome back, Your Highness’ that came along with a smile.

 

 I would pretend to pull sides of my imaginary dress and bow down like a princess to thank him. And when that happens, the baristas there would automatically prepare my beverage. Like it was planned. I just went to the counter and my normal cashier, Mr Woohyun would be there. He was a cheeky guy but nevertheless, entertained me and respected me as a customer.

Woohyun: So, what will it be today? Coffee and an espresso double shot as always?

Me: Nope, I think I’ll have Cherry Tea today.

Woohyun turned to his left and shouted to his crew,

Woohyun: Dongwoo, you lost the bet. She’s having your tea today, Hoya.

Hoya: 아싸!~ I told you she’ll be having tea today. She have had coffee for over a week now.

Dongwoo: Nuna, I trusted you T-T~

Me: Hey! Don’t blame me on this. But I do feel bad anyways. How much did you lose?

Dongwoo didn’t want to tell because he was embarrassed.

Woohyun: 50 bucks.

 Gasp. Sigh, well I’m partly at fault for this because I always have coffee but I don’t know why, I just want something else for a change.

Me: Okay then, put it in my tab. I’ll pay it later.

All of the staffs had their eyes wide open. Sunggyu in particular had his eyes ‘extra’ wide, I should say. I was half way mopping the floor when he just halt and stood up straight with him mouth agape. I walked over and to my place near the window, closing Sunggyu’s jaws when I passed him.

 

I loved that window seat. Why? The musician was there.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bbyong~ Heehee, thank eu fer reading guys:D!~ Haha, I've put in Infinite to commemorate their last promotions of The Chaser:)~ I've definitely put in my favourite Couple, Yadong moments in there:D!~ And Woogyu:))~
Okay, one part of Double Update is up:D!~