And So, Another Jerk Appeared

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

Taffeta-green-cocktail-dresses.jpgCocktail-Party-around-the-pool-e13081930

 

So here I was, by the pool, try to keep calm. I was changed for the occasion, not to my needs of course. I was in my green cocktail dress, it felt y though but having Yesung in my mind, I couldn’t help but feel useless in situations like this. I heard voices of ladies giggling and a gentleman’s voice trying to keep them calm. He was being touched all over in his tux. He looked sleek but his flirtatious-like attitude is getting him a ‘thumbs down’ from me. Multiple women was caressing his chest while he talks about himself with a thin lean champagne glass trapped in between his slender fingers.

champagne_glass.jpg

He had that ‘Cheshire Smile’ when he glanced at any ladies that were surrounding him.

 

 

 

There he was.

 

Siwon.

I never really a fan of him even since my dad told me that he was our business partner way before. He always had that signature Cheshire smile of his that was never to my liking. When we shook hands for the first time that day, he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. It had the word ‘lust’ all over it.

 

Honestly, I was getting kinda disgusted of his action right in front of me so I stood up from my seat and went away, having to pass him. Little did I knew, I realized me and left all of them behind and chased after me. He grab hold of my wrist and hurled me back, making me face him. I was hoping that maybe he had changed to be an even mature guy.

 

My hopes crashed when I felt his fingers crawling up my back that was uncovered. He then tried to close the space between us but I pushed away from him and gave him a tight slap. I felt satisfied and guilty at the same time. I gasped nevertheless but then he gave me that smile which make me left the area and headed back to my suite.

 

That was the end of my miserable night and the end of Siwon.