Revenge Part 1

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

So, Monday came. Again. That means work. That means my plan starts.

 

In the morning, I would get ready for work. I headed for the subway to take my daily train at 8 AM where the crowd is beginning to build up. It was not that cramp but there were many employees, nonetheless. I was running the plan through my brain over and over again. Little that I realize that a group of students saw me smirking evil that scare them which made them move away.

 

So, work began. Usually, I would hate to leave the office because there was no one waiting for me at home. But today, I was more than happy when it was reaching the last few minutes till the end of work. I slot in my punch card which means work is over. Which also means my plans is going to begin anytime soon.

 

I was waiting for Sungmin a block away from my office. He said he wanted to fetch me from work starting from this week. I was patient because I know I would get him back soon. He arrived, with his shirt untucked and collar unfolded. I looked a little flush and I looked at his messed up appearance. But there was one thing than I wanted to confirm, first all.

 

Blonde hair.

 

Ha! Confirmed.

 

Sungmin, I’m gonna make you regret you did that to me.
 

He held out his hand and took mine. His mesmerizing eyes was flashed when he asked me how was work.

Huh, that does not work on me anymore.

 

Me: Well, work is work. But being with you is..

 

..just the start of a great revenge. And a great night. Or at least if I said this part out for him to here. He only heard where I stopped and blushed hard. I led him to a club, to have fun. That’s what he thought. That was just the first part of the plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________

As promised, the first part of my double update is up! A short one, though. This is just to build up the hype. There will be 2 parts of the revenge. And I think I'll post it in around 20 mins. 

I'm sorry, I JUST reached home from an outing and I'm currently practicing EXO's History dance.

Talking abt EXO(!), I have already chose my lead, 2nd lead and 3rd lead in my very first EXO story. I have already prepared the Sequel even. It gonna be based on 2 MVs and I'm not gonna reveal it yet. I'll let eu watch them as soon as I finish the stories:)~~

So, ENJOY!~ 1/2 parts:D~


PS, it has been around 3-4 days alrdy my fav ff, Beast's Heart, updated. Please update, I love eu shoo very much > <~