The Start

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

I was back at my place. Sungmin’s scent still lingers on me. Scenes from last night flashes back and I was in his arms, warmly being hugged.

 

I went to take a shower and wore something comfortably. A huge jersey and long swear pants. Since it continued raining, I was drinking hot tea and switched on the television. There was a festival going on. It was really colourful, balloon animals and stalls were set up there. An announcer was trying to introduce the place to the viewers. I make just enjoying the smiles that were there. Just then, my phone vibrated.

 

Me: Hello?

 

Donghae: Dear, Baby Donghae’s here.

 

Me: Yes Baby, may I help you?

 

A smile crept up.

 

Donghae: Dear, go to Channel V now.

 

Me: I am watching it right now. Why, baby?

 

Donghae: Can you see me?

 

At the top left hand corner of the screen, I saw a man waving shyly at the camera. He was holding a mobile phone to his ears and winked at the camera.

 

Me: Hehe, hi baby.

 

I gave the television a tiny wave and continued giggling.

 

Donghae: You’re waving to the screen now, right? You little retard.

 

Me: Did you just..? I hate you.

 

Donghae: You won’t be after seeing something in a minute. Baby, in a minute, please freeze the screen.

 

Me: Huh.. Why should I?

 

Donghae: Dear, you know how much I love you, right?

 

This was getting fishy so I just silenced myself and prepared my remote control.

 

Donghae: Okay dear.. Click on it now.

 

I fingers gave a tiny push and the screen froze. My eyes widen. I didn’t know what to feel.

 

Donghae had an opened small maroon velvet box on his hands and something shined in it.

 

Donghae: Dear, will you marry me?

 

I almost forgot that the phone call wouldn’t freeze too so I slightly jumped. I didn’t know what to reply. My eyes got teary. Words were not coming out at all, I was all numb inside.

 

Donghae: It’s okay. Don’t answer. I want to do it in front of you so this is just a tease. I’ll see you soon dear. Love you very much~

 

After hanging up speechlessly, I slouched my whole body on the sofa. Tons of things were running through my mind. Nonetheless, I was smiling and was playing with my hair.

 

Me: [Thought] Does this means I’m someone’s fiancée?

 

Giggling, I got of the sofa to get some fresh air and cool down. I turned to the television and was looking at Donghae’s genuine eyes. Then my eyes trailed around the screen when a familiar face was seen. He has a slightly purple, yet confusingly jet black hair.

 

Yesung.

 

 

He was wearing the same shirt the night he last fetched me from work. Seems like he was searching for something. Or rather, someone. He has on his blur face as usual and it made me giddy. He looks so pure yet so serious and gentle. Then, I remembered, what about him? I loved him way before meeting Donghae. Where does that leave him?

~~

I ‘unfroze’ back the screen and the announcer continues to speak.

 

Announcer: Yes! So as you can see right behind me, fun , colours and.. OUH!

 

Someone bumped into him. That guy was busy making out with a pretty young lady.

 

Announcer: Haha, and love is definitely in the air.

 

That guy earlier on flipped his hair, revealing his flushed face. Then, it struck on me. My hands were trembling, eyes hurt.

 

 

Sungmin.

 

 

No wonder I didn’t recognize him. He dyes his hair blonde.

 

 

Why was I so stupid to have fallen for him? I must be an idiot!

 

Sniggered.

And so, it begins.

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hey yo! Haha, okay. As promised, updated already:D!~ I'm ALMOST reaching my 100th views:D Shall I do a double-update fer it..?:D!~ 

I have yet 2 watch Suju's comeback stage. I'm scared that I'll cry watching it so I'm gonna watch it tomorrow. They sand From U. I can't stand that song. Damn touching T-T~

Okay, gave a great day ahead guys:D

P.S, The Beast's Heart has yet 2 be updated. I really want 2 knw what will happen 2 Kris T^T~ Author-nim, pleashhh update T-T~~~