Who Would Have Thought?

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

Not long after, Kyuhyun asked me out for a date. A bicycle date at the beach. I was looking forward to it actually. It has been a while since I’ve got on a bike. So, I dressed up nicely in tee and jeans, tied up my hair with a hair band that had a cute red bow on it.

 

I met him at my old house. He word a polo shirt and a beige chino with its ends folded nicely. So, we took the bus to the stop nearest to the beach and walked towards the bike rent shop. It had all types of bike. From the mini kids bike to the couple bikes. Kyuhyun suggested that we rented the couple bike but I was too hyped up to be stuck with him for the entire wonderful afternoon so we just got on the regular single bikes.

 

I steadied myself off the ground and start pedaling. Slowly I was getting the pace and rode off. Kyuhyun was already in front. He rode off first, leaving me behind. I didn’t really mind though cause I really wanna enjoy the breeze but since it was a date, I at least expected him to stay with me till I was at a certain pace.

 

When I was facing the sea while still cycling, I could hear Kyuhyun cycling towards me from the back. I was too busy enjoying the scenery; I didn’t see Kyuhyun making a U-turn to accompany me. So, I smiled at him while he tried to goof around. He held only his right handle and tried holding mine with the other. I told him to stop it but he thought it was fun and continued.

 

 Then, part of his front tyre hit mine and there I was, crashing down. I bled on my knees and my palm suffered abrasion. I just didn’t move from my position and sat there due to the pain. Kyuhyun panicked and told me to stay there while he got and get medical attention. I didn’t really want to leave because it was already dark. I was already having too much fun to realize the time. But thankfully the street lamps were on but it didn’t help much since it became silent and dim.

 

After a while, I became restless. I was cold, tired and hurt. I just wanted to go home. I didn’t really wanna say that the date was not mean to be but I was really starting to wonder where Kyuhyun went. I was almost an hour that I’ve waited for him.

 

Just then, a flashlight shun right on me. I couldn’t recognize the face because my eyes only reflected the light. I rose up my left palm to cover myself from the shine when I heard a gasp being released from that person. He clicked off his flashlight and held my knees and back close to him. He was so fit to have carried me effortlessly. He walked for quite some time till I fell asleep. It was too dark to see even his face. I heard a conversation going on but I didn’t wake up because I was still confused whether or not I was dreaming about this incident. I was driven to somewhere.

 

I was settled down on a soft bed. I could feel my injuries being cleaned and it hurt so much, I flinched at it. I was also quite sleepy so I just continued with my sleep. Then, he cleared all the used items needed to clean my injuries and lied down beside me. It would have been painful to have tucked me in under a blanket so he left it open, away from me. I must have changed me also because I was very comfortable with my attire. I was sleeping facing upwards and he was curled against my side. He slept further down because he didn’t want to blush while staring at me so he had his head by my tummy. Then, he looked downwards, towards my knees. He saw the bandage he had put on and placed his palm on it so that his heat would be felt.

 

Guy: .. I’m sorry. But this is all I can do now.

 

He cried. He shifted his hand upwards to towards my thigh and kissed it. It felt soothing and nice. It felt as though it was for me. All those kisses were for me.

 

Wait.

 

That kiss. Felt so familiar.

 

No.

 

I shifted my head to see Eunhyuk still snuggling around my thighs.

 

It was him! All this while.

 

Me: Hyuk, it was you?

 

I cupped his cheeks that abruptly woke him up.

 

Eunhyuk: What is?

 

Me: 7 years ago, you helped me at the beach, right?

 

His face soften. He smiled.

 

Eunhyuk: What took you so long to realize?

 

I felt thankful, I really did. I kissed him so badly, it felt as though I needed it to live.

 

Me: So why are you here early in the morning?

 

Eunhyuk: I didn’t wanna leave you.

 

That was sweet, I’ve gotta admit. I lied down, wrapped his hands around my tummy and snuggled to bed with him. It was wonderful. I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Heehee, a rather looooooooong double-update. And this concludes the end of tonight's updates:)
Sad news. I just checked on 'A Beast's Heart' for updates. It showed that the story has been removed. Why..?! TT-TT.. I really loved it! > <~ Waited fer it.. Honestly.
Sigh.. Ouh well.. I guess I gotta find a new story 2 read then.. :(~

Btw, this story is gonna end in D-4:D!~ Imma write my New EXO story soon:)~ Please subscribe and follow~ Thank s:D!~
Nights all~