Fun Love - Full Edition

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

Kekeke.. Did anyone of you saw my last sentence of the previous chapter?

Kekeke, yes, he’s gonna appear again~
_________________________________________________________________________

So, it’s been a month and I have been in a very good mood. I even met a decent guy. I know we wouldn’t be serious or anything but it is fun enough to go around with him.

Donghae.

I met him when I was at the café after moving away, far away from my parents. About them, I didn’t really wanna bring up the subject. Little that I know, they were looking down at Siwon from inside their suite. They saw exactly what happened and called me soon after.

Mum: Dear, get back in this hotel.

Tears just kept on falling and with a shaky voice, I said

Me: I told you so.

Then I hung up. That was more than enough for them to trust me with my life decisions. Fortunately, they found a successor to run their business than to burden me with it. I gave them a Congratulatory Flower Basket after being informed then I went away from their life. At least for now.

Now, back to Donghae. He was very bubbly when we first met. We came from different directions of the street but going to the same café. Just as I was about to reach out for the door, it swung open with a hand motioning me to enter first. I gave him a smile and said thank you. I’ve always admired gentlemen but he also seemed like those ‘fun’ type.

I went to the counter to get myself a warm drink.

Me: Hi, can I get a Cherry Tea?

Cashier: Having here or take-away?

Donghae: She’s having it here:)

I was shocked when he sudden placed his head on my shoulder and answered it close to my ears that I could feel his breath. We were that close that when I turned to face him, I accidentally kissed his cheek.

He retracted back. I expected him to blow off or be angry.

I saw right.

Donghae: YAH! I was suppose to give you that first kiss!

His whole face turned soft and he ordered his Espresso. He paid up and pulled my hand to a comfortable seat nearby. He still had my hands until he sat down and patted my hands while relaxing it on the table. Just as he was about to ask me my name, the cashier called him over to get our order. I first volunteered to take it but he insisted that he will take it.

Donghae: So, I didn’t quite get your name just now. What was it?

He gave me the warmest smile.

Me: I didn’t tell you.

Donghae: I know.

I blushed. I rarely blush but that surely got me worked up for a while.

Donghae: Well, I at least gotta know the name of the girl that gave me a kiss.

I was flat. I really didn’t know what to reply to him. I gave him my name though but it didn’t stop there.

Yes, we became closer after that. I gave him my number and he texted me minutes after I left the café.

Donghae: Hey, Baby Donghae here^^

Me: Yeah, kinda obvious. Why ‘Baby’?

Donghae: What is?

Me: Your name. Why ‘Baby’?

Donghae: I’m sorry; I don’t quite get that..?

Me: Baby, baby. Why do you call yourself that?

..

Donghae: I just wanna see you text me ‘Baby’:)

I giggled at the reply when another message began vibrating my phone.

Donghae: Gotten used to it already, dear?

Me: Why ‘dear’?

Donghae: Are we gonna do another round of this again? :)

_________________________________________________________________

So, we chat throughout the night. It was 3 in the wee hours of the night when a simple question just appeared.

Me: Baby, aren’t you going to sleep yet?

Donghae: Why so sudden? :)

Me: Even babies go to sleep early.

I was stretching myself when I realized someone was calling me.

Me: Hello?

Donghae: Dear, are you tired?

Me: [Yawn] No.

Donghae: You liar:)

Me: Hehe, aren’t you gonna sleep too?

Donghae: I’ll go to sleep once you are too.

Me: Baby, this is not gonna work:) Goodnight~

Donghae: But dear..

And I hung up.

My phone rung again.

Donghae: Dear, why did you hang up?

He sounded scary yet worried. I helped him all by saying one line.

Me: Baby, I love you.

I could just imagine him smiling but I was  given  silence and then I noticed the line being cut off.

He hung up on me.

Damn, he’s angry now - -“

 

I quickly texted him.

Me: Baby, I’m sorry. Forgive me TT-TT~

No reply.

Me: Baby, are you okay?

Nothing. I was so sad that I didn’t know what to do.

Me: Baby, I love you. So very much.

I locked my phone and put it at the side of my pillow.

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated.

Donghae: I love you too, dear. Goodnight, my angel.

I slept peacefully that night.

I was woken up by the vibration of my phone.

Donghae: Dear, would you like to go with me to the Art Museum?

I smiled and replied.

Me: Morning baby. Yeah, why not?

Donghae: Ouh, right! Morning dear:) Great! I’ll pick you up at 12.

I looked at my clock and it says 11:10AM. I got up and shower. I wore perfume, a beautiful dress and styled my hair.

Dress.jpg
By the time I got ready, I received another message.

Donghae: Baby, where do you stay?

Silly boy. I gave him my address and he was there in 5 mins.

We reached the reception area but when I was about to register my name, Donghae just pulled me into the museum. I guess he was too excited to enter, he just barged in. I made a mental note to myself to register when I leave later on.

After we entered, he hide in between the walls but his voiced guided me to where he was. He was playing with me in the museum, how original was that? The orange lights were really setting in the mood and I was having fun.

Donghae: Baby, do you know who I am?

I could sense that we was slightly smiling when he asked that.

Me: Yes, you are my Baby. And nothing can change that.

I heard him giggle for a moment when the sound of his footsteps just stops. And that time, I just entered a straight room filled with pictures hung on the wall. But half way by the wall, there was another passage way turning in and a muffled voice was heard coming from there.
nowornever2.jpg

So he is trying to hide from me.

I playfully acted along.

Me: Hmm, where could my baby be?

I walked further into the room, closing in to the passage way. Just before I pass through the passage way, I placed my hands behind my back. When I passed by it, I turned my back to him. I knew he was there and he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I was not shocked at his actions at all. I didn’t even struggle. Instead, I just smiled at him when he suddenly bend down to place his lips on my neck and whispered to my ears.

Donghae: That was not what I was asking.

I didn’t get where his topic came from  but then I remembered his question.

Me: I don’t really care who you are, Baby. You should know that by now.

He kissed me on my lips. Too short and too long to be called a kiss. I just blinked uncontrollably. He gave me a smile and again, bends forward.

Donghae: I’m the owner of this museum.

That explains everything! Why the receptionist didn’t make it an issue. Why he didn’t get caught playing inside the museum. Why there is nobody in this museum. Wait, why is there no one is the museum?

Me: Baby, is that why you cleared the museum?

Donghae: Bingo~

Followed by another kiss. It grew passionate. We spent our evening at the passage way. I loved it. Every single moment of it.

______________________________________________________________________________

Bbyong~ Haha, thank eu fer reading~
Anyways, I just finished reading this oneshot about EXO-K's Chanyeol. He was supposedly sick. Blind and deaf. Then he died. I swear 2 gawd, I cried shoo badly, I 'slept' wif him [bolster] on my bed ytd and told him that I love him continuously until I fell asleep~ - -"

Anyway, eu must have realise I don't really put MY NAME in the story. So that it can be YOUR name:)~

Ouh, and this is considered a Double update via LONGER CHAPTER:)~


THANK EU FER READING~