120715

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

The 7 months of togetherness was fun. I wouldn’t say that we’re in a relationship because we were having so much fun. Besides, I didn’t really like the idea of forcing guys into a relationship. Donghae texted me saying that he have to go over to Japan for a showcase.

Donghae: Dear, I’m so very sorry.

Me: Baby, I don’t really mind. You go have fun there and safely come back.

Donghae: ..that’s the other thing. I may not be back for a while.

Silence decided to stay for a moment until I replied back.

Me: How long?

Donghae: A year or so.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

Me: Okay, you just focus on your career, okay? We’ll meet soon, I promise.

~~

He came over the next day to fetch me and we headed to the airport. We didn’t talk throughout the ride. I just happened to graze at him at get over the awkwardness he had dividing us in our last ride together. His eyes were puffy and he gave a sharp sniff.

He was crying.

I know whatever I say to comfort him will not work. As he was changing gears, he didn’t let it go and his grip got tighter. I slipped my hands on his and gentle release his hands from further strangling the car gear and lace our fingers together. I gave his hands a kiss and just placed it on my lips.

He pulled over and tightly grabbed the top of the steering wheel.  He shut his eyes while a teardrop slipped down pass his eyes. I saw it. He looked down and started crying. I placed and palm on his cheek and to wipe his tears. I sure didn’t help, he cried even more. I continued to kiss the back of his hands just to calm him down.

Donghae: Why does it have to be this hard?

Now, I was the one that shut my eyes and try to control myself but my tears overtook itself and spilled out of my eyes. I couldn’t take it. I turned facing him and hugged him. I rubbed the back of his head and we both cried.

Suddenly, I felt my body lifted up. Donghae pulled me away from my seat and placed me on top of his hips, straddling him. Surely, I already took off my shoes in order not to hurt him. I cupped his head and kissed him. The kiss became hard and he pulled his seat back until I hovered him and began to run my fingers down to his neck and later on, his chest.

 

He didn’t really know what to do so he just placed him hands on my hips while kissing me back. His tears were still felt but at times, I get confused as to whether he was glad that are finally spending our last few moments like this or that he’s still upset about his sudden departure to Japan in a few hours.

 

We were lucky Donghae pulled over at the side of the deserted highway. It would have broken the moment if people were to horn at us.

~~

We arrived and he is all ready for his departure. We held hands and headed to the Departure Hall. And so, we reached. He turned me to face him. He gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. He released me and left. I just waved at him and gave him my biggest smile he had ever seen.

.

.

.

.

Me: 120715. I love you.

Donghae smiled at my message and switched off his phone. He took a nap smiling:)~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sup guys! Imma do a double 2mrw. Hopefully I can finish it nicely T-T~
Ouh yeah! Suju's y Free and Single blown my mind!~ Heeheehee~

Btw, I've just got new inspirations fer new fanfics:) I just wanna ask. Which EXO member would eu prefer fer my new fanfic?
1) Kai
2) Suho
3) Chanyeol
4) Kris
5) Luhan

Leave ur answers in the Comment box and I'll inform eu on 120715. [Seen these number before..?:) Scroll up:D]