Revenge Part 4 - Operation:Hotel

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

Operation:Hotel.

 

 

Jungwook led the drunk Sungmin into a hotel, like we’ve planned. After placing him on the bed, Jungwook sat by it. Sungmin later gave her an eye contact that has the word ‘Lust’ all over it. So, he crawled towards her with hazy eyes. She knew too well what was happening and just pushed his forehead and he collapsed on the bed. He was wasted, seriously. He’s very drunk, I bet he could tell a guy by a girl right now. Jungwook stood up and called me in. I followed them the whole time.

 

Jungwook: Hey, you can come in now.

 

Me: Is he..?

 

Jungwook: Wasted.

 

Me: Thought so.

 

I entered the room, only to see Sungmin snoring. I flipped him facing downwards and took out his wallet from his back pocket. Then, Jungwook came near me with a scissors and a lighter.

 

Jungwook: Would you like me to do it or you want to have a feel of being evil?

 

She asked with a smile plastered to her face.

 

Me: It would be my honour.

 

I took the items from her hands and took out everything in his wallet. I cut his credit cards into half and burnt some of them. All the notes he have was all put on fire. I enjoyed every last moment of it. Now all I was left was Sungmin himself.

 

I climbed on the bed with him while Jungwook talked to Ryeowook outside. I pulled his hair and gave him a sloppy kiss. While doing to, my other hand held on a scissors that went cutting his office shirt. Well, did I enjoy that make-up session or what! Just as I was getting off, I saw his bare neck. It had a hickey, multiple hickeys around his milky white throat. Huh, that knows how to work her way to his body. Smart girl. I bet they have already went 2nd base. Hmm, not my concern anymore.

 

I was now reaching in my bag and took out an old lipstick and wrote something on the mirror.

 

‘If you haven’t figured it out yet, it’s over’ – and a kiss beside it.

 

I became even more sadistic and collected all the burnt money and out it into one pile of dust on the table and all his half cards beside it. I wrote using my lipstick ‘Cards’ and ‘Money’ below it. I didn’t really mind all of this. After remembering his house that was filled with shields, helmets and whatnots, he could probably afford all these things back. Or not, he could just sell off some of the collections.

 

I left the hotel room with Jungwook slinging her arms on my neck.

 

Jungwook: So, are you satisfied?

 

Me: Thank you.

 

Jungwook: No problem! Now, for me to get you with my brother.

 

We went back home laughing and that was the last time I met Sungmin. I guess that’s why Medieval Love doesn’t last. It never does.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright! Double Update, Granted! Haha, I hope eu guys have loved this chapters!~ :DD!~
I'm soo excited to start my EXO fanfic!~ > <~

My Tumblr followers! Thank eu fer following my story!
chiyo-bbobbo.tumblr.com