Webcam Date

8 Boys, 1 Heart

It was the weekend. And a perfect one, at that! Eunhyuk was snuggling into the back of my neck that made me shifted his head due to the ticklishness. The aura Eunhyuk is giving me now is nothing compared to how he was 7 years ago.

 

Did I enjoyed it? Hell yes.

 

I turned around to face him, then lifted myself up and traced his chest that was facing upwards. He gave out a Gum Smile which made me beam along. He then encirled his arms on my waist and hugged us to sleep. 

 

We woke up at around noon. As he was tucking in strands of my hair to the back of my ears, his phone vibrated. At first we ignored it but the call kept on coming and he had no choice but to pick it up in the end. I heard yelling after yelling and suddenly silence. He got out of the bed and went straight to shower. I was dumbfounded so I got up too.

 

I switched on my laptop just to get myself busy. I went to Hotmail and looked into my Inbox. I had 2 messages from Yesung. The first one was filled with pictures of him with puppies. I couldn't choose who was cuter so I just exited out of the message. Just the, Eunhyuk got out of the shower and changed at the other room. Not long later, he walked towards me, held my head and kissed my temples.

 

Eunyuk: Hey, I gotta go first. I'll see you soon?

He whispered in my ears. I just turned to face him and smiled. He took that chance to kiss me and left shortly after that. I got back to the messages and looked at the other one.

 

From: Yesung

To: My Darling~

Hey there beautiful, it's been so long since I had a chat with you. I've just recently went to the Pet Shelter and the puppies there are so adorable. It reminds me of you.  A lot. You have a Webcam on your laptop right? I'll be one in an hour. Can I see you then?

Love you so very much~

 

I looked over at my screen and saw that the time he sent me was at 01:47PM. Now is 02:23PM. Around 20mins left. I took a quick shower and changed to a new outfit. I grabbed a slice of bread and sat on top of my bed leisurely. I roughly tied my hair into a horrendous bun and waited for his call.

 

A ringing sound came from my laptop. Before I could calmly register, my fingers had a reflex action and clicked on the 'Pick Up' button.

 

Yesung: Hey~

Me: Hi~

It was rather awkward, I should say. But he started off well.

Yesung: You look gorgeous.

No matter how many times it has been said to me, I willfluster no matter what.

Me: You look handsome, my dear.

Yesung: God knows how much I yearn for that sentence from you in my heart.

 

Then, our conversation escalated, real well. In between our talks, my head starts getting giddy. I didn't really thought that it was a huge issue because I know I have yet to eat my breakfast so I just ignored it.

Yesung: ..no I did not! Don't lie, darling!

Me: I'm not! You tickled me first and that made me accidentally hitting you!

My phone suddenly vibrated. It has been so long that anyone made a call through my phone. I just picked it up, carefully placing it on my ear because it was an unknown number.

Me: Hello?

Officer: Hello, is that the daughter of Mr Wu?

Me: Yes, this is her? What happened to him? Is he okay?

I didn't realised Yesung was watching all of this.

Officer: I'm sorry to say this ma'am but your dad just passed away. We found him in his house on the bed.

I was numb all over.

This is not happening. No matter how much I didn't admire him, he's still my dad.

The officer must have felt bad to have told me about the news and listened to a silent reply at the other end of the call so he started talking me.

Officer: Erm.. yeah. So, would you like to have a last look at him? Shall we do a simple wake for him?

I let out a short sound out of my mouth to indicate that I agreed but mainly is because I was too drained to reply at all. 

Yesung: Darling, what happened?

I came back to reality after being rather dead for a few minutes. I shut my laptop and changed to my mourning clothes.

Somethings are just now meant to stay forever..