The Next One On My List

8 Boys, 1 Heart

I have to get outta here. Seriously. I changed my outfit to a more comfortable and casual wear then I headed out of the suite. Women-Casual-Wear-Shirt2.jpg

 

 

As I was passing by the pool, Siwon was still entertaining those women. Sometimes I wonder who is the one without pride. Siwon or the women?

And then, it started. My mind can’t seem to stop thinking about the men in my life. Right before me, Yesung’s face appeared. It was ever so gentle yet he has those strong features I can’t seem to forget. His jaws, his neck, his lips. His last touch when we were on our bed. It was pure.

Of course, there was Kyuhyun. Sure we did have fun together but how long could it have lasts with us together? Anger started to heat within me and I frowned and clenched my fists.

Enough said, I strode out of there and walked pass the foyer when a set of fingers grabbed my wrist gently yet firmly. My hair flung aside and I looked back.

 

Eunhyuk. 

 

hyuk1.jpg

 

 

Now, he was someone I was not willing to forget. We have been the best of friends since Middle School but ever since the rumor about Kyuhyun and I reached his ears, he just disappeared without a trace. I began to cry even harder after remembering about him after my breakup with Kyuhyun. It was hard. The one and only friend that I depended on left me, just like that. Until I found out that Eunhyuk have always stuck with me because he had always loved me. Or so said one of our classmates during our final graduation.

 

With all the anger I’ve had in my mind, I’m not going to let it go easy and honestly.  I thought I was partly dreaming about Eunhyuk being in front of me. So, he had dyed his hair blonde. Loved it.

 

I’ve thought about it hard and I’m gonna vent it all out. Regrettably, on Eunhyuk. I grabbed his blazer and led him at the back alley.4297169998_4c07ff62db.jpg

 

When we reached, I really wanted to push him against the wall but my conscience wouldn’t allow me.

 

Instead, he countered my movement and turned me so now I’m up against it. Not long after that, he pecked my lips and shifted his view to my expression. Obvious enough, my eyes were wide open. It came as a surprise, I should say but something inside of me kinda waited for it. His slender fingers slid by my waist to push me closer. I didn’t think much and shoved my hands through his hair and kissed him. After a few minutes, I pulled away to get some air only to see him blushing in front of me. We had our foreheads together and lips as close as it can be.

 

I gently slid my hands down to his neck, giving it a smooth only to see him shudder at it. I could feel him breathe against my lips. I giggled. It felt kinda ticklish. Honestly, I had a hard time controlling myself from pouncing on him but I let his body comfort me.

I just couldn’t take it anymore. It felt bad but good at the same time. Guilty yet satisfying. I quickly flipped him so that he’s leaning against the rough wall. I really wanted to stop but we grew even more passionate.

Fast and sleek, I slipped my fingers into his back pocket. Then, I abruptly stopped kissing him, gave him a final to him lips and left.

I just didn’t want to continue, at least not then. I know we’re gonna meet soon. Very soon and one thing’s for sure, I’m not going to let him go.

 

********************************

Bbyong~ Thank eu fer reading my fanfic:D~ It's kinda random to be wwriting it after listening to a song but That's what happened~
Hmm, prelims just started and I'm writing a story abt Suju:DDD!~

This is terrible > <~
Anyways, I'm gonna try my best to do well in writing this story:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk felt something in his back pocket and so he reached in for it. It was my business card. He smirked and gave the card a kiss.