He : Whom I Though Have Forgotten

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

I was sleeping on my bed when I suddenly felt a strong arm wrapped around my tiny body. It felt so comfortable, nice and warm. It felt right. Then, I realized. I didn’t even know who it was! I sat up and turned my body, facing the person behind me. When I realized who it was, I put my stand down.

 

Eunhyuk: Hey, did I wake you up?

 

I glanced over to my alarm clock to see the time. It was 3 in the morning. I looked at Eunhyuk and brushed his hair away from his face. He crawled closed to me and placed his face beside my thighs and kiss it. I closed his eyes and went to sleep, without a worry. I felt so blessed to have known him. As I stared at his angelic face, I realized he looked nothing like he was in Middle School.

 

Then, I flashed back to my younger days. With him.

 

It was after Chemistry lesson and he followed me to my locker to get my books for our next lessons. As I opened it, I felt a set of strong arms wrapped around my waist, similar to the ones I felt tonight. I placed his head on my shoulder and whispered to my ears,

 

Eunhyuk: Hey, we are gonna be late if you continue this.

 

Me: What? I’m just getting my books. And I’m not gonna forget my calculator this time!

 

Since I have younger cousins, I get use to hugs quite easily. So, I just stepped back to close my locker and walked towards our class. I had difficulty walking though but it didn’t last long when the Vice-Principal made his daily rounds around the school. He has always been the type that hate relationship within students. He says that it was a waste of time. Maybe that’s why he’s still single at the age of 56J

 

Then, I saw a handsome young lad heading my way.

 

Kyuhyun. Now that I think about it, it makes me gag. Yes, that was the day Kyuhyun transferred to my school. Since that day, Eunhyuk and I have gotten further and further away from each other. Kyuhyun came over to my place more often and Eunhyuk slowly not talking to me. Sure, I would call him every night but I would always get the same answer from his dorm-mate, Junsu.

 

Junsu: I’m sorry but he doesn’t really wanna talk now. Actually, he hasn’t really been talking nowadays, even to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my beloved readers!~ Heehee, I'm sorry for not updating> <~ 
But rest assures, I'm doing a double-update! AAAND..
I've already finished my first chapter of the EXO fanfic I was planning to do:D!~
Ouh yeah! Eu guys heard abt To The Beautiful You that is casting EXO and Infinite's L, right?
Who's spazzing..?! Heeheehee~ * MEMEME!~ *