Revenge The Back Story

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

After seeing Sungmin making out on live television, I felt angry. I was disappointed so, I went to the coffee shop. Today, I just slammed in and plopped into my usual seat. Woohyun saw me and headed towards me when I didn’t go to the counter for 20 mins and was just staring afar.

 

Woohyun: Hey, are you okay?

 

I jolted for a moment and paid my attention to him.


Me: Yeah, ouh sorry. I’ll head to the counter now.

 

Woohyun: Ouh no no! It’s okay, I’ll just take your order since I’m already here.

 

He was so kind to have done so. I don’t think I could have thought properly if I were to be at the counter anyway.

 

Me: Hmm, can I get an Apple Cinnamon Latte?

 

Woohyun: Coming right up!

 

And he was out of my sight. Then, I saw a lady taking a seat in front of me. I was staring at it a little too long which became a starter for the lady to converse with me.

 

Lady: Ouch, was that seat hot or what?

 

I get the joke so I laughed at her silly reaction.

 

Lady: Hmm, I guess I’ve gotta introduce myself. I’m Jungwook, Ryeowook’s sister.

 

My eyes enlarged. I was so angry that I didn’t realized Ryeowook had company.

 

Lady: I can see that something is off. May I ask what is it?

 

I hesitated at first but I didn’t like keeping it in my heart.

 

Me: Hmm, I’m angry about something.

 

Lady: I have all the time in the world. So, spill.

 

I smiled at her and everything went out. All.

 

After 5 compact minutes, everything was told. No secrets. At least about the television part. I didn’t plan on telling her about my past.

 

Lady: So, what if we spice up your relationship up a notch?

 

She was saying it with a smirk on her face. My ears perked up and she told me her plan. Listening to it made me feel satisfied and this surely would get back to Sungmin. And so, we got to an agreement.

 

Woohyun came in with my latte and set it on my table. Jungwook then make a leave and wanted me to enjoy my hot drink.

 

Lady: Woohyun, put her latte in my tab. I’ll pay it later.

 

She winked at me and left. Woohyun flashed his best smiles.

 

Woohyun: Okay noona!~

________________________________________________________________________________________

Heehee, good morning guys! I woke up early because this story can't seem to get off my mind. I even dreamt abt it and I'm not making this up! Abt this chapter, no worries. There will still be 4 parts to it but I just want it show eu guys the back story of the 'plan'~

Heehee.. Ouh yeah! Happy 3months Anniversary, EXO!~