An Adult's Love is Eternal Part 2

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

We kissed. I leaned on the wall and continued kissing him. He pushed me further, closing in any possible places. We were a mess but we liked it. We were busy kissing when Yesung decided to speak.

Yesung: What will happen after this?

I continued down to his neck while answering,

Me: What will happen? I will still love you.

Then, I kissed up to his jaws.

Yesung: So, you’re getting married to that guy? What will happen to us- mmfhh

I distracted him with a kiss.

Since it was my last night with him, I just wanted it to last. At least for tonight so, I pulled him all the way to our apartment. Once we were in our room, we became animals. We rip, we hugged, we kissed, we did all things possible until we got tired and stopped. We were both lying down, heads facing each other and smiled. Soon after, we laughed.

 

I could never forget how happy both of us were in our 16 month secret relationship. I turned over to my side to get some sleep. Not long, I felt strong warm arms engulfing my waist. It was very comfortable, I shudder at the thought of leaving him tomorrow.

 

How could I?

 

Morning came and I got the chance to wake up first. I turned up to see Yesung’s angelic face sleeping, looking upwards with one of his arms behind his head and the other on his torso.

Me: Baby, good morning.

I gave him a morning kiss on the cheek and he gave me a small smile with his eyes shut and rubbed his tummy then continued sleeping.

Me: Dear, wake up please?

He didn’t listen. I’m not going to let that pass cause as he knew, it’s already my last day.. with him.

I then straddled his waist and bend over to whisper in his ear,

Me: Yesung, you better be at the dining table when I finish cooking later.

I saw a smile being formed and I kissed him in the lips. Twice.

I wore back his huge office shirt because that was the only thing I could see. I headed to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. I cooked a sunny side-up and strips of bacon, his favourite in the morning.  I heard the shower going on, indicating that he’s in the shower. After preparing and setting up the dining table, I grabbed a foolscap and a pen. I started writing down some things and then carefully folding it and went to our bedroom. I placed it beside our night lamp by the table top next to the bed when I hear footsteps coming my way.

Before I could turn, Yesung’s muscular yet milky white arms hugged me and he headed to the kitchen. He was wearing a white singlet and a long black track pants.  We, in a robotic way, walked in the kitchen area. Once we sat, I just ate my toast and watched him eat his breakfast.

Dung dung dung.

The first set of knocks started off. Yesung flinched at it while I just kept my calm. I was at the verge of tearing down. I just held it in and ignored it. Yesung finished his breakfast and headed straight to the room. The series of knocks didn’t stop. I washed the dishes and went over to him.

He had his elbows stuck on his knees and his head sunk into his hands. He felt confused, sad and angry all at the same time but he knew nothing he does could stop what was happening. I grabbed his hands and pulled it down. With one hand still with his, my other free hand was used to pull up his chin so that we could look at each other. He was crying. He never cried before when we were together because honestly there was nothing for us to cry for. He was a man of few words but seeing his tears flowing down to his cheeks, it hurts me. Deep. The knocks became more violent. I knew that it was a matter of time before they broke it down.

I cupped both sides of his face, shut my eyes and kissed him. Followed by the second kiss and the third and forth. By this time, my parent’s bodyguards already got through the door. On our 16th kiss, I was grabbed swiftly and lifted up to someone’s shoulders. I didn’t even attempt to struggle as I know that it’ll hurt me even more.

 

Yesung just sat there and cried. He notice something at the night lamp. He wiped his eyes and read it.

man-crying-1.jpg

 

 

 

 

****************

Yo! Wassup y'all! I'm sorry, I'm busy with Prelims:( Anyway, Imma do a double update so gimme 30 more mins and I'll tru to post it up nicely:) anyw, I have 1 subscriber! Woohoo~ Thank eu *bows*~

tumblr_l5ktmgQica1qb2ge1o1_500_large_%25