Kyuhyun - A Past I Want To Forget

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

We were both walking down a festive alley, filled vendors by the sides. Some were whispering about us, about how a perfect couple we turned out to be. We held hands, raising it up to the sky, having the sun shine through our loosely intertwined hands. When all of a sudden, a girl walked from behind and stopped us at our path.

She crossed her hands and her brows met. She tapped her legs and looked at Kyuhyun. I thought maybe he knocked into her and that she demands for an apology when suddenly, Kyuhyun let go of my hands.

Girl: Do you know how long I have been waiting for you in our apartment?

The warmth just vanished and I saw a change in his eyes. It turned from the eyes of my first love I met in high school to an unknown and cold glare.

He placed both his hands on her right shoulder and slightly bends down to her height and did his aegyo.

Kyuhyun: Baby, I’m sorry. Hmpf, baby, I said I’m sorry > <

Girl: *Frustrated sigh* [Looks at me] Who is she?

Kyuhyun: Ouh, she’s no one. She just wants me to show her around town.

He gave her the brightest smile he’s got and his fullest attention.

Girl: Fine *sigh* let’s just go.

Kyuhyun looked at me as I did to him. With just my eyes, I pleaded for him to stay. For a second, it seems as though he was going to reconsider. But then, I saw the back off his head. He already turned and his silhouette became further and further away from me. At a distance, he slung his arms around her neck and they snuggled up together.

 

You may ask me what’s going on here but I have no idea at all. Why he did that, how did the situation became like so but one thing I know for sure, he changed me that day. 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woohoo! First Chapter DONE!

My style is to keep updating everyday or every 2 days, latest. Unless stated:)

So, please leave comments and invite readers to subscribe, thank eu guys:D

1st publish and I already have 12 views already. And it's only been 30 mins:D

SWEEEEET~

Nights guys:D

Love.Forced.Lust    << Some of my past followers don't seem to understand this. This is my 3 word summary of either ther story's plot or a summary for the next chapter's plot.

And next up is..       YESUNG!~ A very short one though:DDD~