Apologizing and Realising

Accidental Infinitization

 

Hayley P.O.V
 " Sorry, man I acted like a child" Woohyun apolozing to Hoya." Me too for treating you like a child" Hoya says. They hug each other to make up. " Wohooo" Dongwoo shouts who is sitting beside hoya. Sunngyu who is besides me on the passenger seat has a huge smile in his face. There has been a lot of hugging today, Woohyun was hugging Sunggyu so much that Sunggyu got irritated and said " Yah Nam woohyun if you hug me one more time, I won't keep the promise". I don't know what promise he was talking about but the warning worked. Woohyun was still hyper though I wonder why he is so happy.
 Seeing them made me realise that they might just work out. I mean who doesn't fight with their friends but the most lasting are those friend who forgive you and move on without any grudge in their heart. And that's what they were doing.
 Infinite had many schedule today so we kept driving from here to there. I had to run around and see that every thing went smoothly, I am glad Gonam hyung was with me.  When the last schedule was done I waited for Infinite outside as they changed and meet the important people. I was sitting inside the car when everyone started coming out one by one. I noticed that L, Sunggyu and Woohyun were now talking to a group of people. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya sat at the back sit. While Dongwoo went to the other car.
  "Aishh, That girl is acting like that again" Hoya who is at the window whines looking toward the group of people. I look outside the window to see what he is talking about. Now the group of people has turned down into just L,Sunggy and other two whom I don't know. They looked like a couple as the girl was acting quiet affectionate toward the guy. " She always acts like that when sunggyu hung is around." Sunjong sounded angry.
" What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I couldn't take the suspense any longer. " You see the girl there..." Sungyeol stops in the middle and looks toward the other member as if he wanted to know if it was appropriate to tell me. " Just say it, You guys can tell me anything" I said. They thought for a while. Then Woohyun nodded as a green signal. Sungyeol started again " Her name is Aliee. Few months ago she told Sunggyu hyung that she liked him. Sunggyu hyung didn't return her feeling immediately. First he wanted to know her better and all but after 1 month of kinda dating she moved on to another guy saying that her feeling weren't real and that she was only confused." We were all now staring out the window. " I think hyung started to 
like her a little bit. He must have been a little hurt by that but he never told us that" Hoya shakes his head like the idea of Sunngyu hurting was unappealing. " I hate the fact that she rubs it in hyung face every time she meets him" Sungjong sounded 
like he would Hurt her if he was given the permission to.
" Why is he still talking to them? I would call him up but that will seem rude" Hoya takes his seats he murmured. We all took our place thinking what we can do to get Sunggyu out of that situation."I have an idea, but I need Noona's help" Sunyeol looked toward me with a spark in his eye. I couldn't say no to him.
" What but isn't that going to far?" I exclaimed. "Please Noona, I would love to see her face after that." Sungjong begs. "but" I try to protest but all of them were pulling a sad face and they were so cute like a bunch of kid that I couldn't say no. " it will show her, her place. It will be nice to give her the message that even hyung has moved on " Hoya explained. When he said that I felt it was the right thing to do.
So, I pulled the window down.Everyone was quiet as they wanted to listen to what I was going to say. I took a deep breathe and shouted " Sunggyu OPPA, hurry up we will be late for our date." Sunngyu and L were looking at me like they saw a ghost. The 
girl was kinda shocked too. " Oppa, Hurry" I waved my hand at them and tried to act as calmly as possible faking a big smile. With no idea of what was going on. Sunngyu and L bowed the couple goodbye and hurried toward us. As soon as I saw that they were coming I  pulled the window up. Thank God that you can see nothing from outside the window cause what happened after that was chaos.The three of them exploded in to laughter while I try to calm myself. " Did you see her face. OH my god.." Sungjong still laughing while blurting those word. I look back at the girl and she seemed kinda pissed and shocked. I mean from all I know she got what she deserved.
 " what did you guys just do?" Sunngyu doesn't sound too please. Everyone is quiet now. " What were you thinking? Now drive hurry" He says fastening his seat belt. After we reached a little far Sunggyu stared at us one by one one.
" Are you stupid?You had no right to do what you just did" he shouts at mE. But I just wanted to  help him.I keep on driving and concentrate on the road to hold back the urge to speak back." Hyung it wasn't her fault. We just wanted to..." " wanted to what ??? wanted to help me. I don't need anyones help. What made you think I needed Help and for what.How stupid can you get.?"He rubs his forehead." fool, Fool" He blabbered to himself all the way back home.
As soon as we reached the dorm Sunggyu got out the Car immediately, slamming the door behind him.We sit quietly for a moment. " He is just over reacting" Hoya claimed. " I thought today was our last day"Sungjong sounds a little shaky." Noona I'm..." " Did 
you guys see her expression" I exclaimed " It was so worth the scolding"I said . First the guys seem shocked then they start talking about how funny it really was. They all went inside smiling. And I watched them enter the buliding with L, Woohyun and 
dongwoo. They were excitedly explaining the incident that has just happened.
After I watched them go inside I wipe the fake smile off my face. I just didn't want them to feel sorry for me. I mean I should have known my place. To use sunggyu's word I really had no right to do what i  did. I should have said no. I decide to take a walk I mean anywhere but beside the dorm was fine. My feet took to the terrace. 
I look up to the clear skies and gather my thought. What was I really feeling.Am I really stupid? I should have know my place. I know that's it my fault that Sunngyu's angry but why am I hurt then. Why do I feel like my heart been stabbed a hundred times. Why am I having such a hard time holding my tears back?. Why do I feel so bad for myself when I should be feeling bad for sunggyu I mean I messed him up.  But this hurt wasn't because I felt bad about something I had done or cause sunggyu scolded me. I don't know the reason why I feel so bad right now.
 
I sit down on a middle of the terrace hugging my knees and resting my head on it and watch the sky. I stay there for a long time I  am only  brought back to my sense when I notice that some one is sitting beside me. I look over and see L. I stare at him but he doesn't look at me. He keep looking in the sky.
" I see you have found, my secret hideout" he talk still looking at the sky. I am confused is he talking to me?. " Huh." I asked. He finally looks towards me." I think it's awesome what you did earlier. Someone needed to stop her from boring me to death and show her , her place" he said and is that a smile on his face. Was he taking about the Aliee incident, if he is ,does he know Sunggyu's reaction.  " I love the wind up here" he says taking a long deep breathe. I look up to the sky again. The star are twinkling so bright. L get's up and goes inside. Just when I think he has returned to the dorm he comes back with a sheet and two pillow in his hand.
" I always keep them up here so I can star gaze without my neck hurting tomorrow morning" he says when he saw my questioning look. He lays the sheet and pillow beside me and lay down occupying half of the space. " Much better now" he talks to himself. I am really confused by his action. does he mean he always comes here with blanket and pillows." Weird guys " I thought to myself and smiled. " You wouldn't think I am weird, if you came and lay beside me and look at the star" what how did he know . it's obvious that people will think it's weird so he might have guess what I was thinking. I think for a while and see no harm in joining him. so I lay down and he was right the star looked heavenly. If I was him I would come here with sheets and pillow every night. we are comfortable distance apart from each other so it wasn't awkward or anything. Even the silence wasn't awkward with him.
" He gets angry really fast but has a weak heart so can't sat angry for too long with any one" L was so random but I knew who he was talking about. After that he didn't speak a word. I guess it was because I didn't sleep much yesterday I fell asleep without knowing it.
 
Sunggyu P.O.V
" Hyung, Dinner ready come out." Dongwoo shouts from the living room. After staying inside my room for couple hours I had decided that I had over reacted and will ask for forgiveness during dinner. I gather my courage to face those kid and her. I open the door.  " Yah L just texted me. He is with Hayley noona right now and said not to worry" Sungyeol announced to everybody even I hear it from the door side. " Thank god she is ok. I was worried when she didn't came back to the dorm after she dropped us. I thought she must have been hurt because of hy ..." Sungjong stops when he noticed me. I sat down and woohyun served me the dinner. " Kid I am sorry that I over reacted, Forgive your hyung" I said. Woohyun and dongwoo got up like they left something in the kicthen but they just wanted to avoid awkward situation as this thing had nothing to do with them.
" No we are sorry hyung. We shouldn't  have told Hayley noona about your past without asking to you first" Sungjong replies. " No, NO that wasn't why I was angry. I just ...." " Hyung we don't care what you are angry about. We just know that it was our fault and Hayley noona just said what we insisted her to say. I think you should apologize to her" Hoya interrupts me. " yeah hyung We are really sorry but I think Hayley noona wasn't to blame for" Sungyeol added.  If you guys only knew why I was so angry at her then you won't be defending her cause the thing I'm angry with her is not cause she did what you guys told her to do. It's was cause it made me realize that I have fallen for her. " Oppa hurry we will be late for the date" those word I don't want her to say those words because she was told to, I want her to say those word because she wants to. I want her to be mine.
 
Sunggyu P.O.V
After making peace with Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol, we ate dinner and watched some T.v. We were all so invested in watching T.v that no one responded to the knock on the door. The second time the knock got louder. " You go" Dongwoo pushed Hoya who was sitting besides him. " Why me " He whined and didn't move a muscle. Sunjong knew what I was going to do, so he looked away from me hoping that I wouldn't call him out.
" Yah, Lee Sungjong, Go open the door" I ordered. He let out a sigh and then got up to open it. He whined all the way to the door. " Why did it take so long to open the door" L complained. Sungjong hurried and moved aside so L could enter. " What happened?" Sungjong whispered. " She just fell asleep. I guess she was tired " L hurried to the living room. He was carrying Hayley in his arm in bridal style. Hoya and Dongwoo got the blanket and pillow that was beside the sofa and set it up for Hayley. Then L slowly kept her down. We all gathered around like there was a show going on.I looked over to Woohyun who was looking at me too. He had a worried face. I knew what he was saying " What are we going to do now? What about the date?". But right now my mind was pre occupied by something else. How did I not realize it earlier.