Can this day please end?

Accidental Infinitization

"Well maybe because you are. I mean you don't tell your member the truth then you scold them for being themselves cause they don't know the truth" I regretted it again, why why do I have to be such a blabber mouth. Awkward silence once again.

"You aren't even pretty?" he said. After few second laughter broke out. I was laughing so hard and even he was. I couldn't believe that ,that was his comeback and for all I can say he couldn't believe it too. Rest of the way we were just sitting there and trying not to laugh but letting out giggle once in a while. As soon as we reached my place and he stopped the car, I got out and went my own way. "I still hate you" he shouted from the car . I can hear the laugh in his voice. Never has someone confessing that they hated me  brought that big of a smile in my face.

As I reached my floor once again I can't believe my eyes. What more can this day hold, why can't this day end already. All my luggage/stuff were outside my room. The room was locked from outside. I knew I was jobless but I had no clue that I was homeless. Well I should have guessed it , as the home was provided by the company. As I walked toward the luggage all I could think of was where am I going to go now this late, I just wanted this day to end. I just took a seat in one of briefcase, faced the floor and covered it with my face. Closed my eye to think of a way to get out of this mess. Think of somewhere to go but nothing comes to my mind. I gave up and put my hands down, still looking on the floor I see something familiar. Those shoes they are SUNGGYU'S. I stand in a hurry

"AHHH ouch I am so sorry" I collided with Sunngyu.When I stood up my head bummed into his chin hard.

"It's ok"he says robing his chin

"wait wait it's not my fault.why are you standing so close to me. I didn't even know you were there. how long have you been there?" I started to throw random question at him

"woah calm down seriously I just came to give you your note book back and I just came I swear "

"Then give it to me and go back" I say as I snatch the notebook from his hand.

" Are u seriously gonna be this childish, and talk so harshly to your only hope" he says"who says you were my only hope,you arrogant little rascal" I replied

"When I saw you sitting there for more than 5 minutes like that, I  thought...."

"What more then 5 minutes you said you just came when I asked you. you're a liar"

"Thats not the point ok. The point is do you want my help or not?" It didn't take more then a sec to reply. I shook my head to let him know that I needed his help.

"What did you say? I can't hear you?" he says mocking me.

"yes I  need help" i murmured

"I can't hear you."

"YES I NEED HELP. I NEED HELP SO DESPERATELY THAT I WILL TAKE IT FROM AN ARROGANT,IGNORANT BRAT LIKE YOU" I shouted. He seemed shocked well that what you get for messing with me.

" You could have said that a little nicely" he says and turns around. For a moment there my heart skipped a beat. I was about to say sorry when I realized that he was carrying my lauggage.He took one on both hands and faced toward me " Do you think I am superman or what? The rest of the luggage is all yours darling so get them and follow me fast" I think he saw the confusion in my face cause he had stupid smile in his face when he turned to face forward.

 

"You are a superman for me." I thought to myself. I followed him with the two remaining luggage. He puts it all in the trunk of the car.

" I hope you don't mind being Snow white for a night" he said.

"what does that even mean?" I asked him.

"Well we are seven boys who live in a dorm together so if you spend a night there you can think of yourself as Snow white and us as your seven dwarf" He speaks the most randomest thing.

"ohhh Have you always been this chessy?" My question seems to have caught him off guard

"Well I though it was a nice concept" still defending himself as he gets inside the car." And it's the only non vulgar way to imagine a girl living in a same dorm as other seven guys" he said. That put me in thinking for a while, why haven't I thought about that, why am I  willing to go with a guy that I just met. I convinced myself that it is because I have no other option.

I looked outside the window, it's pitch dark outside wondering what time it is, I looked at my watch. "Oh no, where is it?" I panicked how can this be. I lost my precious watch, the only reminder of my mum and I lost it.

"What ,what's going on. what happened" Sunngyu looked concerned but couldn't look at me as he was still driving.

"I lost my watch, my watch" I start searching the whole car.

"Turn the car around" I pledge.

"But you can buy another one tomorrow" Sunggyu tries to clam me.

"Just turn the car around please"Sunggyu must have heard the sincerity in my voice cause he turns the car immediately. I ran to the place I have been before, I ran to the outside of the room where I was sitting before, nothing. I can't give up. it must have fell somewhere."Oh the hospital" I thought to my self.

"Sunggyu Sunggyu, we need to go to the hospital hurry" I ran toward the car.

Sunngyu grabbed me by the shoulder and shaked me "Wake up, you fool and calm down, if you keep running like this, you may never find what you are looking for. I don't know what it is or why it is so important to you but I wanna help you find it so just stay calm and think for a moment.I can't go to the hospital anyway but c.e.onim is there so i will call him and ask him to search there. which places did you go when you were there? and what did you loss exactly?" He talked some sense into me.

"umm i was just sitting in front of the O.T then I went to the lady's restroom, that's all , I lost my watch. it's white in color looks kinda old has a heart in the middle and works just fine" "Ok i will make the call but you think of the places you went before that ok?" I nodded to let him know that I understood him.

The accident site, that must be it, that must be where I dropped it." Are you ready to go ?" Sunngyu motioned me to get inside the car.

"The crash site it must be there" me as I hurried inside the car.

'Ok then lets go" Sunggyu said as he started the car. The whole journey he doesn't ask a thing it's like he knows that I don't wanna talk about it. But the silence is killing me.

" That watch it belonged to my mom, it was her only memory left with me. Thats why I acted that way. I am really sorry"

"You don't have to be sorry, you did nothing wrong. just don't worry we will help you find it ok"

"ok" I believed in him  I truly did. It was starting seem like he really was a superman to me, helping me without any greed.

I quietly look outside that's when his phone starts to ring. I am hoping it's lee I am hoping that he found it.

"Hello, yeah yeah I am on my way don't worry. I will reach there in 15 minutes" Sunnggyu seemed disappointed too. The car came to a halt

"We are here" Sunggyu announced. I ran outside of the car and try to reenact the scenario. I remember I had the watch while i was waiting for the bus cause I checked the time, then the car hit the lamp post so I went there running and helped the guy by covering his wound until the ambulance came. I looked at every nook and cranny of that place but my watch was no where to be found. I have lost it for forever now.

"Sunggyu, let's just go home" I said ,he was still looking for it.

"I'm sure we will find it here somewhere" He still searched it then his phone ranged "hello, yeah,hmm ok. did you search properly, ok?" then my last hope was shattered too "C.E.O nim says it's not in the hospital. He searched everywhere"

"hmm" that's all that came out from my mouth.

"We can still search here may be we will find it" Sunggyu said but there is not a ounce of hope in his voice.

"No, lets just go home" I said

Thats when Sunggyu grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a hug. "You can break down now" Those word were like a trigger cause after those word I just couldn't stop my self. I have never cried so much in my life. But one things for sure if he wasn't hugging me right now I would not sure have been able to survive that moment.