I like you

Accidental Infinitization

 

HAYLEY P.O.V

"Hello" the firm voice on the other end of the phone answered. I just freeze on my ground, somebody please remind me why I am doing this? Then Sunggyu struts infront of me. He waves his hands and smile toward me the person inside the phone booth. 

After sungjong Bday party I followed sunggyu out while he went for a walk and we talked and talked and talked. Somehow the conversation lead to us talking about our parents. He told me that his parents were against his dream (Which explains why they weren't at today's party) but he told me he had no grudge against them and all they wanted was for his best. i told him that i haven't talked to my dad since years. We kinda deattached after my moms death. 

" Hello, come on people what kinda joke is this ?"  he said. He was about to hang up when I  muster up  the courage to speak " Daa.. Dad"

" Hayley , Is that you?" his voice shaky. I sob while nodding I almost forget that he can't not see me. " My child" i can't control my sobbing.I lean back to the glass wall of the phone booth " Are you listening?" he asked and I mutter a yes." My child listen, I'm really sorry" and for the next couple of minutes  he just said sorry sorry that he should have been there sorry that he me away after the incident. sorry that he was so busy blinded by his love for his wife he could see his child suffering. I was crying my eyes out.

" I don't know if you can forgive me but always know that i love you and i am sorry.I really am " he sniffs i bet he was crying too. " I love you too dad" "Come back home child i wanna see you real bad, let me make it up for the lost time and let me do it right this time"

I promised that i will be home soon , that I missed him too. And with the promise to see each other soon and saying I love you we bid farewell.I hang up and stay still.I never expected us to reconcile i thought he would scold me for disappearing and ask me why i called? But i never expected a sincere apology which will wash away all my anger and grudge against him.

I step out side of the phone booth and sunngyu jumps infront of me. " how did it go? what did he say?". I just hugged him and said thank you.

Sungguy P.O.V

I waved at her and smile and she nervously smiles back with the phone on her ear. I guess he answered she is looking down but i am sure she is crying. violent sobs shakes her whole body. she has already forgotten that i am there. she lean to the side so i walk to the side. I know this is crazy but i had to do something to comfort her but I don't think going inside the booth is good idea. So i just touch the glass where her back is rested and linger, after a moment i realize how crazy i must look to the people passing by. so I just lean against the glass.If the phone booth wall wasn't there she can lean against me. 

wait why am i being so greasy OTL? woohyun screw you. 

Hayley steps out so i run to her and ask how it when. She stares at me with those red swollen eye then all of a sudden hugs me and says thank you. I am glad it turned out well. 

" Aigoo, It's good that things worked out" I tear her away from me ( I didn't want to but i had to) Then patted her hair. 

When we got back to the dorm, at first everyone gave me dirty looks thinking i was the culprit behind hayley crying. "YAH jinja I had nothing to do with this?" No one believed me " jinja hyung did you scold her? Why would you scold her ? You shouldn't hurt a girls feeling? aiGOO JINJA THIS HYUNG" Accusation flying all over the place. Hayley wasn't helping she was enjoying all this trying to keep a straight face. PUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she bruts into laughter. All of the stupid members are shocked at first then they believe me. 

 

"I Think it's time to let Hayley go" I overhear CEOnim talking to the managers. " I will talk to her today" Ceonim announces.

I walk around aimlessly in the streets. I  should have seen this coming i mean she was a temporary person in my life. I will just have to stop thinking about her now and not let this affect me. I can't let her get to me ( i don't know if it is something i have a say in) I somehow end up infront of our practice room. lot's of laughter and i am sure hayley is in there. every since she came our boys have been a lot cheerfuL. 

" oh SUNGGY HYUNG sungyeol hyung is practicing his line for the drama audition and it's hilarious" Sungjong claimed as he pressed his  stomach like it hurts. I sat down to see what was so hilarious. " ok ok lets try this again and sungyeol pls be serious now ok" Hayley flashed one of her infamous smile. 

Sungyeol and hayley face each other. " I don't understand why you are so angry?" Sungyeol tries to make a confused face and everybody laughs. How is that a confused face XD.  " let me try" L tries to snatch the script away from sungyeol. but sungyeol stand and keeps the script away from L so i stand and snatch it from behind. " Let me show you hOw acting is done" I declare. " But hyung i thought you weren't that interested in acting" Dongwoo says. well I am not but what's wrong with trying and i can't let L do it. it bothers me a lot with Hayleybeing so close to L IDEAL TYPE i can't see them act out this scene so I sit where sungyeol has been sitting. And with my best poker face I SAY " I don't understand why you are so angry? what's wrong if I want to go on a date?" no body laughs so i guessed i must have done ok. I look at hayley and she takes one good look at her line and then looks straight into my guys " Because I like you . I like you so much that the thought of you being with someone else kills me. " 

I never in my life wished anything like how I wished that she was saying it for real and not reading something out of script. oh The Irony

Hayley P.O.V 

"I like you " I said still looking into his eye wishing he would realized that this isn't acting. those are the world i want to say to him. 

We look into each other eye for a couple of second then Sunggyu looks away at the member and points the script at me and says "wahh she is really good " his mouth half open. Pabo i really like you. Other nod in agreement. I rub the back of my neck and smile. this is a little embarrassing for me.

Then everybody is lost in their own world. Sunggyu comes by my side and tells me to come outside and says he wants to talk. he goes out first and I follow him wondering what it could be. " ummmm" he looks a little nervous " umm i wanted to say that maybe you know we should cancel our 24 hour thingy. how many hours were left anyways ( 15 hours). " 

" why did something ha...." " No it's just i don't have time to play around" he said and went back inside. I must be going crazy cause all i can think about is is no matter How rude it was I still like you. 

" Aigoo" I mutter to myself and ruffle my hair" crazy crazy crazy"