THAT'S our song

Accidental Infinitization

 

" I'm staying" I declared to Lee. I met him right in front of the elevator and now we are inside the canteen, enjoying a cup of coffee. A wide curve starts to form in his face. "Can I have a hug?" He whispers. His voice almost got lost in the noise of so many People but I heard him. So I stood up and gave him a hug and a pat in the back, as it felt right at that moment. He gave me a tight squeeze and let me go. We both sat back down.His smile was so huge, I couldn't help but remember that I must have looked the same, moments ago, a fool with a wide grin paste on their face.
 
"How is he?" I asked as I motioned  upward with my hand. "He will be ok. Doctors said that he will need to rest for a month or so for full recovery. Do you want to met him? The boys are up right now with him." He said but gives me no option as he got up from his chair. I took a last sip from my cup and stood up to follow him. 
 
While in the elevator I had this sudden urge to ask him a question. As there was no one else in the elevator I decided to ask "Lee can I call you Hyung?". He looked toward me with confusion on his face." I thought you understood Korean quiet well. If that is the case than you should know that , that is what boys call their brother not girls." He faced the elevator door as we have reached the third floor. " Yes,I do know that" I started following Lee as he started to walk the second the door opened.
 
" I like hyung better than Opp .. Oppa. I just feel weird calling anyone oppa. And it doesn't help that the same word is used to call boyfriend as well here. I just like Hyung way, way better" He turned around " ok, It will take sometime to get use to it but if you really want it then I am ok with that. Just don't get confused when people look at you all weird, when you call me that" He placed his hand on my head and started shuffling it, messing my hair. I pulled away and gave him a stare that said don't mess with my hair, and started pulling my hair up into a ponytail. He just smiled and started walking. If this is what it feels like to have a big brother than I think I made the right choice. I felt like a child demanding for something silly who eventually got her way.
 
Hyung stopped in front of Room 306 and said " We are here". He pushed the door open, I could hear laughter and people talking. " Sunngyu, why did you take so long on the bathroom? Were you consticipated." I heard a voice say ,causing a uproar among themselves. Before Sunngyu could reply, everybody noticed us entering. " Hello" I bowed to the man lying in the bed. " He nodded back and said hello. Lee hyung started to introduce me to two other people in the room. I saw one of the with Lee hyung ealier this morning, the other one was new.
 
" This is Gonam and  Jungryul   and Hywon." as he points to the one in the bed . "They are managers of Infinite and so are you now" Lee said as if he wanted the last sentence to be heard by everyone in the room. " Congratulation" Hywon said extending a hand for handshake.  I walked toward him and accepted the hand shake. " Are you ok now?" I asked. " Yeah I am pretty fine,all thanks to you " he said 
 
"Ok let him rest for now. He need his rest. Hayley, you can talk to him for a while and I will take the boys with me. We will be waiting for you downstairs" Lee hyung said. Everyone Bid goodbye to Hywon-sshi. " We will visit as much as possible" Sungyeol shouted as he reached the door. Everyone left and there was a pin drop silence for a moment or two.
 
"So.." He started in a soft voice. "I heard you will be replacing me for the time being huh" 
"yes, I guess you can say so."I replied." Thank you for saving my life""No no I didn't save your life. I mean I did but you don't have to thank me cause I was just at the right place at the right moment" I replied cause I truly feel that way." Are the boys treating you well? I can help you with them you know,give you some info about them"He only had some bruises in his face but the bandages on his head and left hand actually makes you realize how lucky he was to survive the accident. "Huh yeah. I think Woohyun doesn't like me" I did it again, I was so distracted by his wound that I forgot to think before I spoke. I do think woohyun doesn't like me but I don't have to go telling the world that. I try to take back my words."I mean I only think so cause my first impression wasn't so good with him" I said
" hmm Misunderstanding I guess. Let me tell you something about Woohyun. If you make an effort to know him better, he will put the double effort to know you. He is not afraid of showing his love toward others which sometimes make him seem a bit grease.He is competitive but just when he needs to be. All I am saying is you just need to show him that you really want to be a good friend and he will meet you halfway." I nodded to let him know that I got what he said.
 
"Anyone you are having trouble figuring out? They are a bunch of complex guys you are dealing with here, so I won't be shocked if you are having trouble especially with that Sunngyu" I was about to open my mouth to tell him that actually Sunngyu wasn't that bad the nurse entered and told me to let him rest. " Thank you Hywon-sshi. Goodbye" I bowed and started to my way out the room. "Just don't get to attached to any of them" he said when I was about to reached the door. I turned toward him and bowed again and got out of the room. What does he mean by that?. I guess he doesn't want anyone to get hurt when I leave I mean I am going to leave them eventually and who better than me to know the pain of someone you love leaving you. So I decide I will take his advice and maintain some distant.
 
I reached the parking lot and saw Lee hyung waiting for me outside the car.I noticed something strange Sunggyu was in the other car with Sungjong, woohyung and L. That means Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol were in my car."Hayley come faster" Lee hyung motioned with his hand. I ran and stop infront of me."It's late for us to talk today. So the only thing you need to do today is take these guys to dinner and then straight to home ok?"
"Why can't we all go together? I mean I will follow your car where ever it goes and we will have dinner together." I asked cause I seriously didn't understand why we had to go separately. " Cause if 7 of them go together then there will be too much attention. and right now we don't want that, we need to stay low."
I think I got what he said so I nod and went inside the car. "So where do you guys want to have dinner tonight?" I asked as i tighten my seatbelt. " I just want to go home right now."Sungyeol said. " Me too. I don't think I can take being outside tonight." Hoya joined.They were all so tried and low on energy so I didn't argue with them."Dongwoo, What do you want?"I asked as he hasn't said a word in the car. "I am ok with anything." He seemed like he really was. 
 
"So then what are we going to have for dinner?" I asked cause I was really hungry." I don't know I think we have some ramen left and I guess no one here has any energy to cook. So let go with that"Dongwoo looked like he had plenty of energy when he said so." I am just glad Managernim is ok. Now I will have a good night sleep today." Hoya says. I decided to play a little music so I turned the radio. "This message here is from an account name Inspiritbenz it says" I would like to dedicate nothing's over by Infinite to everyone who is listening to the show. I can't wait for Infinite's come back. Infinite Fighting" then the song started to play. I looked over to see their reaction,Dongwoo mouth was half open. "That's our song, that's our song." Sungyeol was excited. I was unable to see Hoya's reaction as he was sitting behind me but I bet he was as excited as everyone else. I know this song too as I have listen it in Hoya's mp3 player." Nothing's over, nothing's over" Ever body started to sing the chorus, so I joined too. Then Dongwoo's rap part came. He acted like he had a mic in his had and started . It was flawless. Then again the chorus now everyone was doing a hand move. I guess it was their dance move. "NOTHING'S OVER" we shouted on top our lung.Hoya his part too and Dongwoo and Sunyeol claped for him. "wooo, yeah " everyone shouted as the song came to and end. We all were shouting like crazy.
 
"That was Infinite. The band with 99.99% synchronization" The R.J said." What 99.99% sync, I don't get it what does he mean" I asked really confused. " You don't know, seriously?. it's is..." "We will show it to you later"Sunyeol Cut Hoya's sentence.
Then everyone agreed to Sungyeol. Other song started to play and they sang along I just kept my eyes on the road But I now know why they became singers, their voice were angelic.
 
"We are here"I said. Everyone seemed a little more energetic then before, they ran inside the dorm. While Dongwoo was opening the door, I saw Hoya do a small move, a small spin with a short moonwalk. He seems to have his own groove. Seeing that made me feel warm inside.When I entered everyone was laying around already.Sunyeol on the sofa, Hoya and Dongwoo on the floor.
 
 "Noona check behind the cups" Sunyeol shouted from the living room. " Did you find it?" Hoya. finally entered the kitchen to help me find th ramen. "No. I think we don't have any" I said as he started to look around. Both of us left the kitchen with a defeated look."grrrrr" my stomach made the noise." Ok I will go to the nearest market and get some food, You guys just rest" I said. Noone argued with that and Dongwoo was already fast asleep.After I got the direction I went out .