SECRETS

Accidental Infinitization

"what" I thought to myself. He put his arm over my shoulder and dragged me as I wasn't as fast as him. I don't believe it, I ask him for forgiveness and he trust me with his biggest secret. " Don't you think, I am a little unknown to trust me with your secret?" I asked cause I really want to know what he was thinking.

 
 He just smiles, making me more confuse. After a while we reach infront of a shop. He asks me to wait outside and goes inside. after 5 minutes or so he comes out with three yogurts in his hand. I walk toward him that's when I realise that there is some one with him. A girl and even she is wearing a mask. Woohyun must have told her about me cause she smiles as soon as she sees me.
 
" Hello" I bow and she bows back. Woohyun's hood is still on " She's Bomi. My Girlfriend". Did he say girlfriend? " and she is Hayley-sshi our new manager" he point toward me and we both bow again. After sometime conversation starts to flow naturally between three us as we walk around. I now know she is also a singer that's why she was wearing the mask so no one would identify her. They have been dating for almost one week now. Non of her Apink member know about them either.
 
" Ahh, it's already late. I need to go back now" she faces toward woohyun and gives him a hug. And waves goodbye to me, even though is cover I know she was smiling from the way her eyes were turned. I waved with a smile in my face. I look at my watch to see how late it really was. Then waves of sadness hit me again. I lost it i remember.
 
" what, you don't like her?" Woohyun who was watching me as my faces turned sad asked. " huh no, I love her. she is really sweet, eventhough I don't know how she looks. I bet she looks pretty" I said which brought a smile in his face.
"So when are you going to tell you members?" I asked. " soon, well I have already told one of my manager so other will follow" oh yeah I am his manager , oh so that's why he was ok to tell me that secret.
' and Hayley-sshi' woohyun says snapping me back to reality " The rules were all made by me, it just I was the only one willing to   say it infront of you" I laugh at how woohyun was now defending himself " it's ok. I think rules are great , there should be some' I said to let him know that I wasn't offended. We were so busy in our conversation that we didn't notice the person standing infront of the dorm.
"Yah you two what took you so long' Sunggyu shouts startling both of us.  Woohyun puts his arms around sunggyu  and drags him inside " We just lost track of time, but why are you still awake?" Sunngyu throws woohyun arm " I'm going to sleep" And by saying that he doesn't even turn around and goes inside the room. I sit down on the sofa hoping that he will return to say goodnight but he doesn't. Woohyun grabs a bottle of water from the refrigerator and says goodnight and goes inside his room.
 
I lay on the sofa trying to fall asleep, then my eyes goes to the my side back on the table. I stand and grab my phone from the bag. I type Goodnight and send it to Sunggyu. Then sleep comes fast after that.
 
Sunggyu P.O.V
 There is a vibration under my pillow. I take out my cell to check who it is. It's HAYLEY. I rub my eyes again to make sure i'm seeing it right and yes I am. Goodnight that's all she wrote but it still managed to create a hug smile in my face. I close my eyes with the smile in my face.
 
" Hyung, Are you asleep?" I hear woohyun from above. He takes out his head and look down to check if I am really asleep.  He seems a little shocked when he sees I am smiling. " I thought you were angry?" he says as he takes his head back inside.  I kick the bunk bed above , more like kicked woohyun who was sleeping in it " I was" I replied.
 
" Can i tell you something?" he says. He sounds nervous which in turn makes me nervous. " yeah" I said after a long pause. " There something I have been hiding from you guys. I'm in love, hyung". he waits maybe he wants me to say something but I'm speechless. He takes out his head again to check if I am asleep. "Hyung aren't you going to ask me who it is?" he says. His eyes were shining right now, looks like he really likes her. " who is it ?" I asked hesitatingly
 
" you know her" he says going back his laying position. I asked '"Just tell me the name already" but inside I repeating just not her just not her. " It's bomi, we have been dating for almost one week now" He says but I didn't hear a word cause I am nervous. "what?" I asked again. "Bomi hyung Bomi" I breathe the air of relief.
 " Aren't you going to ask me why I kept it from you guys?" he asked. " I think I know the reason woohyun, Now go to sleep we will talk about it tomorrow." '"ok" he replies and then silence.
 
But after some time I can't take it. " Woohyun are you asleep?" " No hyung, what is it?" he asks immediately. " I want to tell you something too."
 
I changed my mind, I was going to tell woohyun about how Hayley makes me feel. How I feel butterflies when she was around. I was also going to confess how when they were out just moment ago I felt insecure and I can't believe I am saying this but yeah I felt a little jealous. But the words didn't come out instead I told him that I was glad he told me about his relationship and I will support him forever. I know he thought that I was going to tell him something about myself but for now I will just have to disappoint him cause I am not sure what I feel, this feeling might be temporary and I don't want to committee to something so fast.
         Morning comes fast but I didn't get a ounce of sleep. It's already 7:00 am so I decide to get up and wash up. I get up quietly not to disturb woohyun. I quickly grab the necessary stuff and open The room's door. My eyes fall upon the girl that is sleeping on the couch, she must be having a bad dream cause I can see her forehead began to wrinkle and eyes are shut tight, my first instinct is to protect her but  I control my self what else can I do to protect her from bad dream. I didn't realize it but I was noW inches away from the couch. I watch her till her face is relaxed again.I am startled when I hear the doorknob turn so I hurry toward the bathroom.
 "Omo, Hyung you scared me" Sungjong exclaimed as we are face to face. I was so nervous that I didn't realise the sound came from bathroom.I rub my eye as I try and act that I just woke up. " When did you get up ?" I yawn still continuing my acting. " Just a while ago. Why are you up so early today?" he says coming out of the bathroom. I enter the bathroom and close the door pretending I didn't hear the question. " A long hot bath will help clear your mind" I said to myself.
 
I am glad I woke up early cause after my long bath there was a que to use the room. So me, Sungjong and Hayley started to prepare the breakfast." Yah, Sunggyu help us instead of just ordering us around" Hayley said with the knife in her hand. She looked real pretty even when she is threaten me. "Snap out of it sunngyu" I thought to myself. " He won't help Hayley noona, he just supervises" Sungjong says from the side. I would have thanked him if he hadn't said the next line. " And that's the only thing he is good at" he added resulting in a giggle from Hayley.
 
" yah, Lee Sunjong. Do you want to die?" I said I walked toward him. Then out of nowhere Hayley appeared infront of me just when I was about to reach him. We were just inches away. " Yah , either help us or go sit down" she point to the living room "I haven't even washed my face and you guys are fighting already" she rubs her eyes as she looks up to me. She is a little shorter than me making her head lay near my heart, which made me retreat to the living room without a fight cause I was afraid she would hear my heartbeat.Cause being that close to her reminds me the day when we hugged, my beating heart went crazy. " calm down " I told my heart as I sat down on the sofa.
 
"Hyung I am going out for a bit ok?" Woohyung comes out of the room all ready to go out. " But where are you going again" this guy been going out too much now a days and I don't blame him. " I will be back soon" he hurries off and I catch my self smiling as I watch him run. " That kid"  I say to myself. 
 
" hmm. The smell is nice" Dongwoo excitedly. All of us except Hayley who is now in the bathroom cause she only gets to use it after all of us and woohyun who has run off to god knows where, are sitting around the table.I sat near Sungjong so I can take my revenge. We all dig in, Hayley comes and join us, she sits between Hoya and Dongwoo.
 " Hyung" Sungjong whines after I took the piece of meat he was about to take. " what? " I asked as I put that piece inside my mouth. I loved teasing him. I did it a couple of more times. " Hyung, seriously stop" Sungjong whines again. " what?" I said with and expression that I had no idea what he was talking about. I face the otherside to hide my wide smile then again I saw his chopstick move so I attack the piece he was about to take as soon as I pick the piece, I realize that It was hayley's chopstick. I didn't realised when  she had came and sat between sungjong and me. She is looking at me with a smile cause she caught me red handed. I smile back and stretch my hand to place the piece in Sunjong bowl of rice which was a little farther away  now. Dongwoo was laughing hysterical now resulting in a shock expression from other who didn't pay attention to what was happen between Hayley , me and sungjong." What?" Hoya asks.
" Just eat will you guys" I said. After that we kept silent and ate. " Yah don't eat that all, leave  some for woohyun" I claimed as I saw that only small amount of side dish is left. My word cause Hayley to choke on her food. " Are you ok?" I asked as I rubbed her back. she drank the water sungjong gave her. She knocks on her chest to clear . She turns toward me and nod to signal she was ok, Her eyes were still big like she was surprised by what I said.
 
" I'm here" Woohyun barges in from the front door. He puts the small bag he brought infornt of the table and sits down and rub his hand " it's smells good". " What's in the bag" Sungjong touches it to see whats inside the bag who is stting near woohyun. Woohyun hits sungjong hand away " This is for Hayley" he claims and passes it infront of her. " For me ?" she asks to conform if she  heard it right. Woohyung who was already  digging in his breakfast nod to say yes. She takes out a small warped box from the bag. That's when I realise that I had forgotten something real important.