Surprise

Accidental Infinitization

Sunggyu P.O.V

"Hyung, what have u planned for today?"Sungjong asks. " I have schedule today" L says. "Me too" I join. " Dongwoo and me will be practicing the new moves we thought of. aren't we dongwooya?" Hoya says. The question seem to catch dongwoo off guard " huh oh yeah yeah " he shakes his head. Sungjong already had enough and gets out before hearing woohyun and sungyeol's plan. He bangs the door as he leaves. " Aigoo are we going to far?" hoya question more to himself then to us. 

All of us gather around. " OK, is the cake ready?" I look at Yeol and L who are incharge of the cake. " yes sir " yeol salutes. " the food?"woohyun. " almost all done. " and the guests?" DONGWOO " Informed and will be on their way. i clasp my hand " everything is going well. let's make this the best birthday uri maknae ever had. Khaja" I get up. I wear my shoes and am ready to get out when i realize the other are still siting. " what's wrong with u guys? don't we need to get the decoration stuff" " sunggyu hyung there is a slight problem" L says. " I bet sungjong is right outside in the car, where he always sits when he get's upset" " he will totally figure it out if he sees us go out together and how will we comeback without him seeing us" Hoya say. 

All of us in deep thought. Suddenly I hear the engine roaring. I open the door quickly " GUYS i think the problem is solved" I say as i see Hayley driving off with Sungjong.

Hayley P.O.V

 " omo , you scared me" I place my hand on my chest to prevent my heart from dropping out. " i'm so sorry." Sungjong bows" i didn't realize anyone was inside the car." he bows again. Sungjong turns left then turns right then realized he has no where to go comes inside the car and shuts the door. 

i was napping inside the car since all the boys were inside the house. both of us got pretty good scare when sungjong opened the car door. Sungjong looked away and rested his head and side. Aigoo this kid. " what's ..." before i could ask i am cut off. " noona this used to be my hiding place you know" he said. And a sense of guilt washes over me. i am really sorry that i took away the only place this kid had to hide away for a while."I'm sorry"I said and was about to leave. " noona don't leave" he said. I really don't know what i should do. " Did you know today was my birthday?" he asked. Another strike I feel like i have done real wrong. " jinja i really didn't know" i rubbed the back of my neck. He slowly turned toward me. " I can understand you not knowing but how can hyungs forget it?" he pouts a little. This kid jinja makes me want to kick the whole world and protect him. Such precious child. Can I go and kick all 6 of his hyungs for hurting him? " Noona, distract me. I don't want to cry on my birthday" I don't know what i was thinking or i didn't even think after hearing those words I punched him on the shoulder. " appayo. what was that for?" he said rubbing his shoulder. " You told me to distract you" I said with a poker face and I literally saw him faceplaming." aigoo Noona" and he smiled. " see it worked " I said and he smiled even wider. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are the reason behind someone smile. 

" ah I know what you need" I clapped my hand and got out to the driver seat. " Noona where are we going?" Sungjong eyes twinkling as he grabbed the passenger seat and brought his face infront to see the road. " it's a surprise " I said and started the engine. I saw Sunngyu on the door as we were leaving"

 

" Here, take it " I handed a baseball bat to him. Sungjong looked at me with * what* written all over his face. " aigoo" I shoved the bat in his hand and pushed him toward the room thingy. " Once the ball starts shooting out, hit them with all your might. take out allyour frustration and anger" I gave him the fighting expression and he nervously smiled. As sungjong got in the position, a ball shoot out. " I wasn't ready" he whines. " don't worry Sungjong. hit the next one" i shouted from outside. he nods and raised the bat. another ball came flying toward him. he swing and turn a whole round. A miss. he looks disappointed but a second and he face shows determination. he gets into position. another swing another miss. I am growing anxious but the determination in his face doesn't wear out. ".  THINK OF THE PERSON YOU WANT TO HIT THE MOST RIGHT NOW" I shout. He nods indicating he understood. 

The ball comes flying toward him " SUNGGYU HYUNG " he shouts and swings the bat. *THONG* the ball fly away from the impact of sungjong bat. He looks toward me with huge eye like he can't believe it worked. I point toward him signaling another ball is coming and he get ready " WOOHYUNG HYUNG" * THONG* " DONGWOO HYUNG" *thong*. 

He was so tried when he finished.I got him a cold drink to drink. " Gumawo noona " he smiled then I sat beside him. We talked and talked. he told me how tiring  it was to have debuted such early, how he thinks he is just a burden, how the hyung treat him well but it still sometimes not enough. Aigoo can i just kidnap this kid and take him faraway. " it's nice to have a girl around" he said. and i just smiled. " noona let me ask you for a birthday present " I rubbed my neck " if it's something i can give I will " I said. He forwarded his pinky toward me and said " promise me that you will always keep in touch " "aigooo" "You sounded like an ajummha just now.now palli promise" " arraso i promise" we sealed our promise by linking our thumb. He smile brightly. I now have a little brother

Sunggyu P.O.V

" Everyone hide they are coming" I whispered and turn off the light. The door knob turns and somebody enters the room. i turn on the light and everybody starts singing " happy birthday to you happy birthday....." but it quickly dies down when everyone realize that it hayley who has entered the dorm. wide open seeing all the unfamiliar faces. " noona where is sungjong??" yeol ask and in return she can just point behind her. " ok everyone places again " i said and pull hayley toward me. everyone hides again. " wha.." "shh" I silence hayley then tun off the light.

"Hayley noo....." *LIGHTS ON* " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUNGJONG HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU" everyone starts clapping. Sungjong is in total shock. " mom, dad" he runs and hugs his parents. All of the members surround the little family and starts teasing sungjong. " you really didn't think we forgot did you?" L asked. " Sure he did. didn't you see how angry he was when he went out this morning?" I said and sungjong playfully brought his leg up like he was going to kick me.      " Hayley noona come here let me introduce u to my family" Sungjong called Hayley. and everyone member  took turn to introducing their family except me. 

Hayley P.O.V

Seeing the parents shower their love toward their child is overwhelming. after i was introduced to everyone I just sat on the corner watching everyone mingle. even if the place is so small everyone is comfortable. I am smiling as I look at the room. then notice that CEONIM and manager are gather on one corner I quickly join them. " Oh hayley " " Hyung" i bow to ceo and the other manager look at  me weridly " you should really not call him hyung it's weird" says one of them and all three of them laugh. "I guess so " I awkwardly laugh it off.  Then all of us turn to watch the people in the room. I soon notice sunggyu running here and there. He is talking to everyone then  I realize his parents are not here.

Everyone bows and say they had a great time. they hug their children and bid goodbye and leave. Managernims also bid farewell. " ok guys i am going as well " hyung pats my head " take care". " nae CEONIM" all the members bow. And now it's just infinite and me. " i am so tried" sunngyu annouces. Sungjong clears his throat and everyone gives him attention. " I just wanna thank you all for the best birthday ever " then a sly smile crosses his face " i wouldn't have hated u guys if i knew you guys were planning this" . Earning him shouts from everyone " yah yah this kid" and everyone ganged up against him playfully hitting him. Sunggyu ruffled sungjong hair.

" I will be back in a while I just need some fresh air" Sunngyu was on the doorway wearing his shoe. he said he was tried ,now he wants to walk. i quickly follow him. " i want to come" He opens his mouth to object but nothing comes out. so he quietly leaves first  " don't be late" Hoya says. " nae" i quickly run off .