24 hours? I accept

Accidental Infinitization

" You have to be my girlfriend for 24 hours" he said. " What? But..." " Then you will be punished" he said. He was looking toward me with a sly smile. " 24 hours huh" he nooded. " 24 hours I accept" 

Sunngyu P.O.V 

She accept. woah this girl is really something. I was just kidding around and thought that she won't accept. I had all sort of punishment jumping around in my head but she is taking on the challenge. Ok then I won't give up too. I will make her quit so I can punish her. " So lets begin then" I said and caught her hand. " where are we going' she asked trying to free her hand from mine. " The place i want to go with my girlfriend. " I said tighten my grip. I was shocked as to how her finger fitted perfectly in the space between my finger. 

"A playground" she jumped with joy and ran toward the swing. I followed her and so did a smile in my face. " Not bad it is kinda romantic but i don't thinke veryone will like it" she said as i sat on the swing next to her. " I will never date a girl who doesn't like playground" I said i mean what kinda person will not like playground. I looked up and the sky was clear. Many starts were shining beautifully and a full moon was beaming happily. I looked over to Hayley to tell her how beautiful the night is but she was already staring toward me. our eyes met . I looked behind to be sure that she wasn't looking at something behind me but there was nothing. When i looked toward her again, she was already looking up. " Ahh the sky is so beautiful' she said. I stood up and went towards her. I went close to her ears and whispered " You are even more beautiful" she turned around and we were face to face. I might have said so just to make her nervous but I meant every word of it. It might have started out as a game but I am really wishing she was my girlfriend. I looked away cause if I stayed there like that for one more second my heart won't be able to take it anymore.

" Ok no skinship especially no kiss" she said we were on our way back and we were making rules for our 24 hour deal. " like I would do anything to you " I said jokingly. She glared at me. " I have the full control of time. I mean I can not act like you are my girlfriend infront of people. so I get to stop the time and start it when I say so" I said. Hayley gave me a confusing look even i wasn't sure what I said. " Ok, look now we'll be infront of bomi and woohyun so I won't be able to show you how romantic of a guy I am. So i will say Stop. That mean since we have spend 30 minutes together. we will have 23 and half hour left. and the next time I say start the clock starts ticking again and until the whole time is finished I CAN START OR STOP IT WHENEVER i WANT" I said. " understood?" I asked. She gave me an ok sign. " stop' I said and like that we went to our dorm and slept after dropping Bomi.

The next day Hayley had a day off. And for us we had an interview. everything was going fine until the interviewer asked a question. " There is a rumor going around that yesterday, Sunggyu was with a girl and she called him oppa and said that they were late for a date. This is from an internal source. So Sunggyu do you have a girlfriend now?" He asked. I don't know how he knew what he knew but I was shocked for a second and so were the other memnbers they all knew about the incident. every ones eyes were on me. I got nervous " No I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"  I said. " Then who was the girl from yesterday?" he asked. I can't denie that there was a girl and we can't tell them that she is our manager cause C.E.O NIM said so. " She is our close friend we all know her pretty well" L said cutting in. " yeah we joke around saying that we are going on a date every time we go out to eat together, all of us" he said explains more. " I don't know where you heard the oppa part but everything else is true except that. She is a really good friend" he said. Everyone nods in agreement. even I am unconsciously nodding. instead of being thankful of how L saved us all I was thinking of something else. Yesterday when I saw her in L arm's I realized how she was her ideal type. long and curly hair, innocent Hayley is everything L dreams off. And now he goes ahead and says that she is a very good friend when in reality he only spoke to her yesterday. My mind was full of questions.

After the interview we had practice but my head was throbbing from all the thinking, " Hyung are you ok?" Sungyeol asked " I'm just not feeling that well today" i replied and after some moment of discussion they all said that I should go home and rest. " But i rather stay here and practice" I complained cause i don't wanna go home." we don't want your health to detoriate when we are so close to our comeback" Hoya said. and in the end those kids won and I was dropped home y manager hyung. 

I let out a sigh and entered the dorm. I made as less noise as possible so I will be able to avoid Hayley. The situation is all messed up right now. I was just kidding around with her but now my heart feels heavy just from the thought that maybe someone else like her as well. I would rather not talk to her right now and make the situtation worse.

I tiptoed in just to have my mindset get destroyed at the site of Hayley sleeping on the floor. The dorm was clean and all the dishes were done. I guess she was tired that she just fell asleep there. And without realizing i was already on the ground besides her. About one arm length away. Looking at the face that is driving me crazy. thinking how peace ful it looks. My mind was running away to the place in the future where I will be able to see this angel face like this everyday. I don't know how we will get there and how long it's gonna take. But i know this much I wanna be next to her when she wakes up.