Best day

Accidental Infinitization

Hayley P.O.V

" NO HAYLEY" L shouted. Dongwoo, Sungjong and me were too busy celebrating our little victory, that we didn't notice what was happening. I looked over to the place where the sound came from and I saw L held captive by Sungyeol in a big tight hug. Sungyeol was smiling so big. " Go back" L mouthed. But it was too late. Hoya, Sunngyu and woohyun  were already blocking the entrance. How did we not notice it when we came out of there second ago. " Scatter" Dongwoo shouted and we ran away in different direction. We might have won a battle but the war had just begun. We ran but there was no place to go. we can't go inside the buliding cause they were blocking the entrance and we can't go outside the coloney cause we can't afford any attention from other people.

Remember the time Hoya, sungyeol and me sketched on Dongwoo face and after that I promised him that i will help him take his revenge. Well now that revenge is coming back and kicking our .  Yesterday when I told everyone that they will have a day off today, Dongwoo quiclky called me in his room to discuss a plan. When we were taking Sungjong barged in so we included him in the plan. And well we needed L for the plan so I talked to him and he was ok with it. Not actually ok, he was kinda ok. So today when everyone was laying around in the living room. Our plan began.

" ahh this is so boring" Sungjong whined. ' let's do something interesting" he continued. " What do you think we can do ?" Hoya looked at Sungjong with a lazy gaze. " I know how about we take couple of picture to share with our inspirt through our sns. They have been waiting for us" Sungjong looked like he just thought of it but we planned it all along. " Yeah they have been waiting for us. So lets do something grand like a photoshoot in our own. we do have a photographer L here" Dongwoo in his hyper active voice pointed to L. L looked uninterested.  If he wasn't acting like that I am sure everyone will know that something is up. Than there was Woohyun , I don't know what whit him and Taking photos but  he started pulling everyone to get up and he even insisted L to go get his camera. To which L slowly went and got it. Everyone got ready in there more stylish clothes. I was laughing inside as our plan was finally taking it shape.

" No the lighting here is not good, I bet if we went outside the picture will be much better" with L knowledge in photography no one argued with him. Sungyeol was already going outside when Sunggyu stoped him " What no we can't go outside. there will be too many people around". I looked over to Sungjong and Dongwoo raising my eyebrow as if to ask what do we do now. 

" we won't go outside the coloney. I mean there are no people in here at this time of the day. everyone is either at there school or at work. and I am sure L will find a place inside the coloney." Sungjong trying hard to convince Sunggyu. Woohyun was also pleading, I thought someone must have told him about the plan by the way he was acting but no one did. 

" Ok lets go" Sunggyu finally agreed. Everyone headed outside, everyone except me Sungjong and Dongwoo. We got our weapon ready. Hoya and Sunyeol and Sunggyu will regret messing with Dong woo and me. 

Sunngyu P.O.V

" I think this place is good" L pointed to the side of the buliding. " The background will be white as the building is painted white and the sun is right behind us so we can get good lighting" He sound like true professional. " Where are Dongwoo and Sungjong?" I asked but inside I was "where is Hayley?". " I think they are coming in the mean time why don't we click a picture of Sunngyu hyung , Hoya hyung and sungyeol?" L was already setting up his camera. " I wanna be in it too" woohyun came and stood between me and Hoya. " No woohyun. why don't we do these three first than we can do with you in it too" " No i wanna be in this one too" woohyun argued. " let him be too L it's ok' I told to L . I don't see why they were arguing I mean Woohyun obviously will be in it. I saw L look up Llike he wanted in one of the windows. I looked and saw nothing. " Ok then Woohyun hyung don't tell me that I didn't warn you before" L said. What was he talking about it is just a picture. " Ok position. " L said. And four of us stood near the wall.

" What the...?" Hoya shouted. L was laughing hysterically. The four of us were soaking wet. From head to toe we were drenched. We all looked up and saw Dongwoo, Sungjong and hayley wave at us with a huge smile plaster on their face. Dongwoo even waved a bucket that was empty. The four of us who were all wet looked at each other with a shocked. " you guys look so funny" L from the side laughing . We turned toward him. He was laughing so he didn't see Sungyeol whisper something in our ear.  

" ATTACK" Sungyeol shouted L laugh stopped immediately. he looked for a second as we advanced toward him. " Yah don't come near" he warned. he started running when we didn't stop but we outnumbered him. We were so wet that we knew if we were to hug someone they will get wet too. Sungyeol caught L and hugged him then three of us joined in. " Yahh stop sorry, sorry" L shouted but he was a little wet already.  When L shouted Hayley to stop. Hoya me and woohyun went and blocked there way so they couldn't get inside. The look on there faces were price less. They scattered but they had a disadvantage we had the best runner in our team and they were a member down. Hoya and I went to get water while Woohyun caught Dongwoo.

 " Hyung " Dongwoo whined. " I just wanted to revenge on Sungyeol and Hoya . You were the one that wanted to be on the pic even thought L warned you"  Woohyun looked kind of disappointed to why he didn't listen to L. " I TOLD YOU" L was SMILING. " then why me?" I asked as Dongwoo didn't mention my name and I wasn't warned off. " You were target of Hayley sshi. She told me that you pranked her yesterday".

" No no please" Dongwoo plead as we brought the bucket of water near him. Now Dongwoo was drenched too and we even poured another bucket on L because we thought he wasn't wet enough. " Why me?" L complained. WE just laughed it off. Soon enough Sungjong and Hayley were caught too. First all of us even dongwoo and L group hugged them. Then we poured a bucket of water each. " aissh we should have thought before , this would happen." Hayley said as she patted her hair. Hoya bought some towel out. I patted my hair dry and everyone was doing so. Hayley went over to L and putted her towel in his head. L looked over to hayley and she smiled and said something. L took the towel and patted his hair dry. Hayley was looking thought the pic. " Yah guys come here look at this" Hayley started laughing. Everyone gathered around. L has actually captured the moment when Hoya, Sungyeol, woohyun and me were splashed by the water. Each of us had a different expression. it was funny. The camera was passed around couple of times and created laugh. 

After our water fight we all went inside ,changed our clothes and had our lunch. Ever body got busy in their own world. 

" START" I said. Hayley stopped me asking me question once I said that. You know we only have 19 hours left and I don't want to hear that I am not romantic". I don't want to be a loser' Sunggyu said. She was driving but looked at me and asked why only 19 hours. " well yesterday the cooking time was also our time" I said. " But you didn't tell me that it was?" " well romantic doesn't always have to mean flower, candle light dinner etc. it sometimes can mean connecting with the other person and having a great time" I said cause that's what I think. " Stop here" I asked hayley to stop infront of a train intersection. the road was caught off by the rail road. " But no train is passing right now, that means we can go" " No stupid we are waiting for the train" My words seem to confuse her. " I had the best day today. I felt closer to the kids. To be true the pressure was getting to us for the past couple of days and today it seem everything went away with today. I am just too happy now. I always come to this place when I feel happy or sad. You will know it in a couple of minute." I looked over to her. " Why are you telling me this?" she asked me while she looked straight through me. " I mean is it just because of the game that I am pretending to be your girlfriend. If it is then you don't have to tell me everything you feel.. I". " Whenever you are around I feel like I can tell you everything. Every little thing" We were still looking at each other. That's when the train passing sign began to flash. I got out of the car and signaled Hayley to come out. She did. AND when the train came near the sound became deafening That's when I shouted at the top of my lung " I LOVE YOU" I didn't look toward her and I knew she couldn't hear me. My voice will just drown with the sound of the train passing by. But that was me admitting to myself that I was in love. " WOWHOOOO" I shouted and ooked toward Hayley she was looking at me. Then she joined me " wowhooooooo" she shouted too I didn't hear her but I read her lip. " Today was the best day ever" I said and the train completely passed by. Leaving the two in complete silence.  I looked at her and thought to my self " Wait till I gather the courage to tell you, Will you?". She just smiled and looked down. I took that as a yes.