STAY

Accidental Infinitization

We reached the hospital. I watched everybody rush inside. I decided not to go as it will only add to the chaos. I still had Hoya's mp3 player so I decided to take a walk. A cold breeze was starting to blow and I loved how it made me feel so calm. i let my hair down and place the band from my hair in my wrist. The wind blowing through my hair made me feel like the main lead of a romantic drama. it was around 5:00pm and I placed the earphone on and searched through the mp3 player. I found a playlist named INFINITE. I guessed it had all the songs by them, because I haven't heard any of their song,I hurried and pressed play. The song was "Only tears" and it blended with the environment. I walked and walked and every song that played was good, i mean not a single song so far that I could say I didn't like. As I saw a side bench, I decided to give my leg some well deserved break. I sat down , the sun was finally setting, I guess it must have been a hour or so. Watching the sun set i thought to myself "How can the ending of the day be so beautiful?".

Thats it I found the answer I have been looking for. Maybe me losing my job was a blessing in disguise. I just need to open my heart to the beauty of it. To tell myself the truth, I never liked my job. It was just something I had to do to make a living. So, maybe this is the opportunity for me to take the well deserved break from that boring life and who know I may find something I would like to do in the near future, something I would enjoy as an career as well. Maybe the ending won't have as bad of an effect as I thought, Maybe it will turn into something beautiful like this sunset. All this was a maybe but it was all I got, I could go back and start over again anytime I would like but right now my heart wanted to give this thing a try. I will be doing something for myself and would also be helping someone in need.

That someone has just turned into family moments ago. He may not have meant it that way but I have already got my mindset. He was the big brother I always wanted. Life works in a funny way, I was about my lost but one of my life long wishes came true. I have a big brother now and I may not know much about family but I know one thing. You stick with them through thick and thin. But I also remembered his words that I can only stay until the company figures out what to do, why was kinda selfish but If I ask anything more from them I will be the selfish one. They are giving me all they can and now it's my turn.

"I am staying" I thought to my self,suddenly my phone starts to ring. I almost forgot I had a cell phone up until now. I scratched through my side bag so that I could get my phone before the call gets disconnected. "Got it" I said to my self. My eyes widened at the sight of the name that was flashing on the screen. Sunngyu, how.

"Hello" My voice came out a little to softer than I intended it to be. "Where are you? I have been searching for you around the hospital. It a good thing I took your number earlier or else I would be still searching for you in every corner. Where are you right now?" he said with out taking a breath. " I just came out for a walk" I replied."OK, just hurry back" he seemed genuinely concerned. He hung up before I could say another word.

Slowly putting the phone down I realize that I have never took out the phone infront of Sunggyu. That's when it hit me, he went through my stuff. "WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" the word came out louder than I intended. I looked around to see if anyone heard it and breathe an air of relief when I realized no one did. I placed my phone here it belonged and started running toward the hospital.

I don't know why I was running. Maybe the fact that everything is so much clearer now made my heart jump with joy and I was expressing it by running as fast as could. Maybe the fact that I wanted to beat Sunggyu to death at this very moment was the reason or the fact that I knew what I wanted to do made me feel so free and I wanted to feel that same freedom physically was to do with or maybe all the three reason. But i didn't care cause it felt so right at that moment.

I stopped to catch a breath when I reached the front of the hospital. I must have walked really slowly when going cause it felt like hours now my return felt like 15 minutes or so. I saw Sunngyu waiting Infront of the car, maybe for me. As I ran toward him I wondered why his back is always turned around me in this kinda scenarios.

"YAHHH, SUNNGYU YOU ARE DEAD MEAT TODAY' I shouted in the midway toward him. He turned around with a smile which quickly turned into a confusing glare and finally he started running behind the car.

"Why are you so mad?" he asked. If only the car wasn't in middle he wouldn't not be standing right now. "You dared to look through my stuff without my permission" I said as I took one round of the car in an attempt to get to him but he ran around the car.

"Why are you being so hasty, you should ask for my reason first" he says jumping to see if I was still on the other side. I just glared at him. " ok then tell me one good reason why  you should be forgiven for going through my stuff?" I asked with my hand on my hips.

He gave me the shock of my life when he grabbed me from behind. He must have sneaked around when I was talking. He hold my so tight that I was unable to move my hand and feet even thought I tried. "Yahhh, don't move this is the only way I can assure my safety while telling you the reason" he said. I can feel his hot breathe on my shoulder. "Let me go , you idiot" I shouted.

"What what did you say. never mind. Just listen to me like this. And after listening to my reason you can do whatever you want with me" he said in a clam voice. I just went with it cause I thought it would be interesting to see him came with a good reason. There is no reason good enough to justify going through other people stuff.

"Yesterday when you were sleeping. I came to the room to leave a glass of water incase you needed them. That's when I saw your side bag. I wasn't going to look through it but I remembered the watch you lost. I though I would just go through the bag ,i was thinking maybe you missed it cause you were so stressed. But I couldn't find it either but I saw your cell phone so just incase anything happened I left my contact there. that's all I did, I never went through all of your stuff I just poured them to the ground searched for the watch and put them all in. except for your cellphone for obvious reasons" he finished and I was speechless. He held onto me a little longer than he should have but he slowly loosen the grip. The right ear was still hot from his breath  being so near. I didn't move an inch until his hand were away from my waist.

What am I suppose to say now. He came up with the perfect reason, his action are justified now. I felt so stupid when I remembered that I was going to hit him just minutes before without asking him for justification. I should say something now or he well find out that I am guilty.  I turned around " I did need the glass of water you left, Thank you for that" I said as I clearly remembered that I drank the water yesterday.

He chuckled upon hearing those word. He turned away from me and murmured something to him self. The only word I heard was 99.99% and I understood what he was saying but I was unable to argue with him.

" I need to talk to Lee" I said as I went past him to go inside the hospital.

I stopped dead in the tracks when I realized he was catching my wrist. I turned around slowly just to see that his smiley face has turned serious. " I know what you want to talk to him about. But I just want to say something before you make the decision." He said. I was about to interrupt him by saying that I already made the decision but He started speaking before I could say a word.

"STAY" he said"uhmmm no i mean, I will be glad if you choose to stay" he said and when inside the car without saying or listening to another word. I stood there for awhile then made my way inside the hospital. As soon as I am inside a wide smile in my face starts to form. I will be glad if you choose to stay, he said those words, those exact same word made me grin like a fool.