I'm going crazy

Accidental Infinitization

Sunggyu P.O.V 

My heart is beating like crazy. I must have fallen asleep while lying down and watching Hayley. She is still fast asleep and I am glad she is cause if she wasn't she would hear my heartbeat. My heartbeat that is louder and faster cause she so colse to me. I take in her scent and had to resist my self from kissing her forhead as I buried my head in her hair. I moves the few strand of hair from her face. If i only had the guts to place my hand over her I could accutally be hugging her. That thought made my heart beat more crazy. She must have moved in her sleep and now she was beside me, so close that the tip of her nose touched my shirt.  We were so close but still the small distance haunted me. I want her to bury her head in my chest. So that I can protect her. Bury her worry away in my embrace. " AHHH i'm going crazy" I said to myself as soon as I caught myself thinking stuff like that. I mean I used to believe that Love happens slowly, once you get to know each other perfectly then you will start falling for each other. But I guess I was wrong, The heart doesn't work like that.  And once the heart has made it's mind there is no turning back.

" Thank you for proving me wrong, Hayley" I muttered under my breathe but we were so close that if she was awake she would hear  all those word clearly. I got up slowly, making sure I don't wake her up I took her up in my arms. I was about to bent to put her down on the sofa when her phone starts to ring. I froze for a second I don't know why. The phone kept ringing and Hayley slowly open her eyes , still in my arms. " Did you say Start already?" she asks me with a faint smile. I drop her and immediately enterd my room. " Ouch, Yahh sunggyu" she shouts but I slowly closed the door behind me. I lean on the door and a faint smile crossed my face. It must have hurt the way I dropped her. " Stupid' I said to myself.

Hayley P.O.V

For a moment I could tell if I was dreaming or not. When i woke up from my little nap Sunngyu was besides me about an arm length away. I blink continuously to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I wasn't, he was really there. How did he come here? when did he come? Why was he besides me and why is he so beautiful? The last question caught me offguard. Why am I thinking that I shook my head to  come back to sense but it didn't help. I was now staring at his face. a straight line is what was his eyes, his pointy nose and lips that looked soft. I wanted to examine his feature more closely so I roll over toward him. After taking a one full turn I end up too near. I can almost hear his heart beating to it's beat. His scent was strangely comforting. I watched his chest rise and fall as he took long breath. I close my eyes and listened to his heart beat. Calm and rhythmic. I was enjoying it like it was my favorite song. 

" Oh no" I thought to my self as I realized his heartbeat was getting faster and louder. He is awake. My inside were panicking and I decided to act like I was asleep. I can hear his heart beat, they were so loud, fast and so near. I felt his presence as he rested his head on top of my head. " I am going crazy" he said to himself. What is he talking about I thought but my heart replied " ME TOO". " Thank you for proving me wrong Hayley" ok now I have no idea what he was talking about. He carried me in his arm I tried hard to content the smile that was forming in my face. 

" my phone is ringing. What do I do now? Should I wake up. Should i continue acting asleep ? what to do?" I screamed inside. I was panicking inside. But I slowly opened my eyes as if just waking up from sleep. then " Did you say start already?" Those word came out of my mouth I didn't mean to, I was just thinking them.  " bang' he dropped me in the sofa. I mean we were already  infront of it but he dropped me from his arm and onto the sofa and it hurt. " yahh Sunggyu" I shouted but he went inside his room and closed the door.

I hurried and picked up the phone. " Hayley why did it take so long to pick up?"  Lee hyung asked from the other side. " I...I " I  shuttered. " never mind I just called to check if Sunggyu is ok? He complained about headache. where is he right now." "His room. he just went inside his room." " Ok then take care of him. we can't have him geting sick when they have their comeback less than a month later. And yeah hayley" " yeah hyung" " Tomorrow all of them will have a day off cause after that they might not be able to get the rest so inform them ok" " yeah hyung" " Take care hayley see you later" saying that he hung up the phone.

Sunggyu is sick. I should go check /no no what if he is sleeping. I was so frustrated that i started punching the sofa. Why can't my brain work when I need it the most. What do I do. " Idea" I said out loud and went in the kitchen to prepare some soup for him.

" What do you need?" Sunggyu shouts from inside his room. " I just.. I just made some soup" I said and entered without waiting for his answer. " I don't want any" he quickly covered himself in blanket as soon as he saw me. He acts like a brat sometimes. We had a tug of war and at last I won. " See you are so weak that you can't even win with me. so drink it up" I claimed. " ok ok. but you get out first. I won't eat if you are staring at me." he pointed to the door. " Nope I am staying I don't believe that you will drink it.    " I sat on the chair near his bed. he let out a sigh and drank the soup. I rested my head on my knee " What's wrong with you" I asked as I stared. He looked up from the soup. ' Nothing it's just my head. Too much going on in my head right now" he said and took another sip of the soup. " are you going crazy?" I asked I shouldn't have but you know this mouth isn't attached to any brain. I hate it seriously stupid. He doesn't look up " Yeah kinda . I'm going crazy and there is nothing I can do about it" He finished his soup and got up to put the dish in the sink. 

" I know" I followed him as I kept speaking. ' You said that you were thinking too much right? So help me make dinner. It will help you keep your mind off things" I suggested. He looked at me like I was talking some unknow language. " I'm serious" I said.After thinking about it for some seconds " Ok no harm in trying" Sunngyu agreed. " Yes" I did a mini dance when he said ok. and he shook his head " You need to learn some dance moves, my friend". And we started preparing the dinner.

" Hmm smells good" Sunggyu takes the lid off. The smell fills the kitchen. " Well it better be? after all the fight we had" I was sitting near the sink. Sunggyu took control of the whole cooking thing cause we kept fighting about small things. It was quiet fun arguing with him but in the end I ended up sitting near the sink and banded from touching anything. " Come here, taste it'' he blowed on the spoon. I went and took a sip. I froze, the amount of salt was too overwhelming but I don't want to be rude and spit it out. I looked up to Sunngyu and I knew I have been pranked. He was laughing real hard. I went to the sink and spit it out. " Yahh. I will totally get you back". He was still laughing ." Ok ok" He calmed himself " This time for real" He took another spoon and shaked his head asking me to come. " NO, you try it first " I said as I went up to him. He blowed and took a sip. He eyes went wide " Delicious" he claimed. " really?" I won't lie but I doubted it. " Here" he brought the spoon near my mouth. It really was good. " See I told you I can cook" Sunggyu with a huge smile in his face. " Stop smiling so wide. I can't tell if  your eyes are open or closed" Bad joke I know but I laugh so hard on my own joke. I sticked out my tounge. The smile has completely disappeared from his face. But something tells me he is laughing inside.