Hamster guy

Accidental Infinitization

 What the hell just happened? The past few hours are just a big blur. One second I was self loathing about how my life was a big mess and the next I am running around to save a life. I'm still unable to think properly as there are people rushing around, they sound like a swarm of bee. That's all I can hear ,buzz , I am unable to make out what anyone is saying. Suddenly, a shiver runs through my body, I do realize it's from sitting in the cold hospital ground but Iam unable to get myself  sited on the chair, that was right next to me. I look down and all my clothes are covered in blood. This is the first time, thing like this ever happened to me. I use to think that I would just faint if I ever saw this much blood but I guess you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only option.

"Coffee?".

"ahh yeah" I took the coffee and managed to stand up.

From what I can gather right now, the guy that gave me coffee is Lee Jung Yeop, he is the C.E.O of Woolim Entertainment which is the employer of the guy that was in the accident.

"Hayley, sit" Lee patting a seat next to him.

"So, how is he?" I ask as I  took the seat.

"Nothing is sure right now. The doctor aren't saying anything".

"hmm" I nod my head to indicate that I understand. I took a sip of my coffee and it was heavenly. 

"So how long have you been in Korea?"

"About one month now"

"Really, but your Korean seem flawless"

"Thank you. I took a lot of classes before I came here so." I replied 

"I was meaning to ask this. You are the CEO right then why are you here? I mean, You must have important work to finish and stuff" I asked with questioning eyes.

He lets out a shy smile " It's important for me that everyone that work for me is safe and protected. I have learned from my mistake. I still regret the time I didn't protect Tabl.." He stopped and looked down to the floor and said' You won't understand. Just know that I have learned how important it is to be there for people. oh and I brought this for you, I think you need this, I had it in my car" He took out a white t-shirt from his backpack.

"Thank you, your a lifesaver. I better go change now " I stood up in a hurry. As I walked toward the restroom I turned around " Oh and I wish I had a boss like you" the words just slipped from my mouth. I regretted the moment those word left my tongue. He gave me the shy smile again.

"Fool fool fool. Now he must be thinking how cheesy I am. How many time do I need to say think before you speak. Ahhh I am going crazy. How am I going to face him again" I talked to my self as I changed into the white t-shirt

. I just threw away the shirt I was wearing and got ready to get out of the rest room that's when I saw the infinite design on the t-shirt. It stood out as it was in black, toward the place where our heart lies.A black infinite logo on a plain white t-shirt.

I stepped outside the restroom slowly thinking how embarrassing it will be to face him, so I started walking, facing the ground." BAM" i bumped into someone.

"Ahhh, I  am so sorry. That must have hurt. I am really really sorry" I said as I looked up rubbing my head ,saw a guy, he looks tense, he has a hamster like face and his eyes were so small that  I would have scolded him for sleep walking if I didn't know that it was all my fault that I bummed into him.

"It's ok" he said while rubbing his chest. It's must have hurt. As I passed him by I couldn't  help but smile. I am about to reach the chair where I Ieft my coffee but lee is nowhere near the site. I sat down and breathe the air of relief and face the ground. After sometime I saw A  pair of shoes infront of me.

"You must be Hayley" unfamiliar but a warm voice calls. As I look up, shocked my reflexes kick in. " Your the hamster guy" I replied. The words came out so fast I just hope he didn't hear them. I hate my reflexes, I hate my blabber mouth. God I am in so much trouble.