Passed out

Accidental Infinitization

It's been silent for a while. I was still in his embrace but I have stop crying for a while. Now I thought he should let me go and that's exactly what he does, like he knew what I was thinking. He slowly opened his arm and let me go. I rubed my eyes and place the strands of hair that are in front of my face behind my ears.

"Let's go ,shall we?" Sunggyu as polite as ever. I nodded and followed him.

I opened the car window and let the fresh air fill the car. My eyes were getting heavy but i still have one question I need to ask him, one last.

" Today is the worst day I ever had but instead of all the bad things that had happened,all I can wonder about is why are you helping me? I know I helped your manager hyung but you are helping way more then that, way way more why?"

"well you are right that you helped my hyung that's why i am helping you but there is more to it than that..."

"Hyung why is she here? Hyung what is happening?" Woohyun angrily

" I will explain later, first go get the luggage in the car, Hoya help me with her ,will you?"Sunngyu pleaded. "umm we can put her in my bed hyung. I don't mind" Hoya insisted.

" no it's ok my bed is perfectly fine. I will sleep in the living room today and woohyun won't mind I guess"

That all I remembered from last night I know I passed out in the car while talking to Sunggyu. And only remember the bits that I seemed to have collected when I was half awake. And now I was laying awake in this bed which if I think of what I  heard yesterday is of Sunggyu.I wondered what time it is and realized what I have lost. I just wanna lay here like this forever but I got up. As I reach to turn the doorknob I heard sounds. It seemed like everyone is out there in the living room. I almost gave up and went back to bed when I realized even Sunngyu is there so everything is going to be alright. I checked myself in the mirror and opened the door. "Hello" I said "Hello" "Goodmoring ""Good morning" "Oh good you're awake, come join us" all those greeting comes at the same time. My eyes were skimming the room. 

"Where is Sunggyu?" I thought to myself as I panicked

"Noona sit down beside me and have some breakfast" The feminine one said. I felt sorry that i didn't know his name, he seemed really friendly

." umm I need to use the bathroom first" I said hesitatingly.

"It's straight and left" a guy with a smile. His lower lips stood out the most. As I passed them to go to the bathroom another boy catches my eye. He seemed unfazed by my presence, he acted like he saw me everyday and kept eating his breakfast like he was uninterested. As I went inside the bath room I remembered I don't have a toothbrush so I stared at the mirror to see how stupid I was. I was so invested in it that i didn't notice a guy standing in the door step.

"Umm, Noona"

''Omo, you just scared me to death" I held my heart as if it is going to come out. He laughed and I can see his upper gum but that was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Why do all the boys in this group have beautiful smile well at least the one I have seen smiling.

"Noona I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry, but here's your toothbrush" he handed me a new toothbrush still inside it's package. Seeing me confused he said " Sunggyu hyung just brought it this morning. Ok hurry and get ready, the breakfast will get cold"

" Thank you" I bowed as I said those words

In the middle of brushing my teeth I remember that I need to bring my clothes so I can take a bath. So I walked towards the room with the brush in my mouth and my mouth full of foam.The washroom was full of product.

"Aish we are having our breakfast. Seriously you are ruining my appetite" Woohyun seem pissed. " I'm so sorry" I said as I bowed my head. "Just hurry and go inside Noona"says Hoya who was standing behind Woohyun and making silly faces to tell me that Woohyun wasn't in the good mood. So I hurried to room and got my stuff and hurried back to the bathroom. 

 Even I didn't use that many product, maybe it's because they are celebrity. I took a long hot bath and got dressed as I went to dry my hair I realize I didn't bring the hairdryer and I couldn't find one, so I went out with wet hair. It seemed like everybody finished their breakfast  as they were doing the dishes.

"Oh Hayley noona, your breakfast on the table there" Hoya pointed to the table in the living room. "Do you need any help there ?" I asked as I face toward the kitchen.

" No it's ok. we have got this" Hoya said brightly. As I walked away from the kitchen to go to the room I saw Sunggyu getting ready to have his breakfast. I guessed as he wasn't there before, he must have missed it too. He looked up and stared at me for a second, I realize I am staring at him too. He smiled and I just hurried back to the room. After I dryed my hair and wore it in a pony tail, I went out to have my breakfast. Sunggyu was still there and it seemed like he was waiting for me. He was looking outside the window so all i could see was he back. I greet from behind"hello". He turns around immediately and bowed " hello".