Bang and naming faces

Accidental Infinitization

He motioned me to sit down next to him and I do so. There was and awkward silence once again between us but the noise from kitchen was drowning it. Still I had the urge to say something. "yeste..." "Today.."

" Sorry, you speak first " I said

" hmm ok, Today you..." "Bang"There is a loud noise in the kitchen like someone fell down. Sunggyu got  up immediately."Woohyun hyung are you ok?'' The femeine guys seemed to be asking woohyun who was sitting on the floor. Other seem to be laughing at him. 

"Woohyun what happened? are you hurt?" Sunggyu seemed concerned.

" I slipped because the floor is wet" Woohyun glaring at me, at first I didin't get why he was staring at me then I realize I was the culprit behind the wet floor. The water from my wet hair, the moment I realized it , it was too late. He was already heading to his room."I'm really sorry" *BANG * the door slammed infront of my face. For a moment the environment was tense then the other member started to re-enact the way woohyun fell. I know I shouldn't be laughing but I couldn't help it. Sunggyu went to check on Woohyun, assured everyone he was ok. I apologies to everyone. Than Sunggyu dragged me back to the table again. 

I swear that piece of meat wasn't on my rice before. I stare at it for a while and decide to eat it anyways. "mmmm Delicous, who cooked the breakfast ?" I shout from the living room " It was woohyun and I helped him" Hoya peeked from the kitchen with a bright smile. That moment he seemed like a precious little child."wahh, it's really delicious." I shouted,giving him a thumbs up. 

I looked back at Sungguy and said '' You are really lucky to have woohyun with you. You get to eat this kinda food everyday". Sunggyu just smiles. "Oh yeah, you were telling me something earlier?'' I asked before I ate a mouthful. "hmm it's was nothing important forget it. oh I am full" he said as he walked toward the kitchen with his dishes. My mouth was full so I couldn't argue with him. After the breakfast Hoya lended me his mp3 player so I decided to take a walk. I have to figure out what I need to do next , I can't live with the seven dwarf forever.

The walk was long. I figured something out of it. I need to meet C.E.O lee. He said to call him if I needed anything and I really need help right now. So I hurried back to talk to Sunggyu. As I was about to reach the dorm, I saw all the boys outside ready to  get inside the car to go somewhere.

" Where are you guys going?" I asked.

Everyone stopped in there tracks except Woohyun and the guy with the serious look.

"We are going to C.E.O nim cause we have a meeting" Sunggyu seemed relief that I was there.

" I wanna come too"

"But there is no enough seat in the car" the guy with attractive lower lips objects.

" But there are two cars" Sunggyu sounded like a 10 year old whiney brat which caused a small giggle from me to which Sunggyu replied with a furious glare.

" No, we can't take that risk again. we are not letting anyone without license to drive"same guy objects.

" What are you saying?" I asked cause I am really confused. The feminine guy tries his best to explain" From this group only dongwoo is a licensed driver" He patted the guy with attractive lower lip. "oh so his name is Dongwoo" I thought to myself. " And we can't risk going behind bars for driving without license" he finished his explanation. 

"Ok then what's the big deal. I will just get the license from my purse and I will drive there" I said as I didn't see why they were freaking out about such simple matter. Everybody looked genuinely shocked to find out I was a licensed driver.

"Oh just hurry and get in, we can just leave them now" Woohyun shouted from the inside of the car. I ran inside the dorm to get my license I could hear the car leave as I entered the dorm.

When I came outside with my purse only Sunggyu was there waiting for me. I was kinda disappointed that the other members didn't stay but kinda glad they didn't cause I had lots of stuff I wanted to talk to Sunggyu about.

 

As always his back was turned toward me. So I decided to take advantage of the moment.

"Yeaa, Fool" I shouted. The moment, he turned around I kicked him on his leg. He went down on his knee and I hit him once again in his back with my side bag.

"Ahhh, What was that for?" He asked as he slowly got up rubbing the part of the leg I kicked. "For not telling me that you are not a licensed driver" I replied.

"Well there are valid reasons why I didn't tell you that I wasn't licensed" he said as he threw the car keys towards me." And what are they?" I asked as I opened the door and enetred the car.

"Well the moment I told everyone to get out of the hospital, you just froze. So imagine I had told you that I was not licensed would you even get inside the car?"

"Hmmm that makes sense but if you had said so I would have told you that I was a licensed driver." the sentence brings a smile on his face."Did you not see the expression on my members faces when you said you were licensed driver. Not even Einstein would have guessed you were licensed"

"That seems like an insult" I replied aggressively.

"No No it's just that I have or in our case we have seen really less number of non Korean drive here"

"Then you should have just left me at the hospital. I would have found a way to get back home. It's better then letting all your member think I am some kinda Trouble maker." "Well I should have done that, but I just couldn't. Come to think of it, it was a way better option than this" he says as he points his finger on me

"yahh, Do you wanna die? Just cause I am driving ,don't think i can"t do nothing to harm you"

"omo I am scared . what to do?" He makes the funniest sacred face ever. We both burst into laughter, After sometimes we content ourselves.

"I need help with the remembering the members name. I only remember Woohyun,Hoya and Dongwoo and Please don't say you introduced them yesterday cause that introduction " I take my tongue out to tease. "You remember Woohyun huh?" he seemed a bit serious now, must be the thing I said, did I go to far. "Yeah woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo" I replied as if i didn't notice the change in his tone.

"Ok I will say some of their feature and you reply me with name,ok?" I showed a ok sign as if asking permission. He gave me a thumbs up."The cool guy with cold stare, doesn't care about anything too much" 

"That's L, His real name is Mungsoo" he replied. "So should I call him L or Mungsoo?"I asked as my eyes are still glued to the road

"Take a left from here, and I think you should call him Myungsoo cause barely anyone calls him L" 

"Ok, The one with feminine characteristic ,who is really friendly"

"ahh, He is Lee Sungjong, he is our maknae." "hmm Sungjong. ok The last one. The one with a beautiful smile. You can see his upper gums when he smiles" I waited for the name but seconds passed and it doesn't come so I took my eyes off the road and look  over Sunggyu. I immediately looked back , my eyes glued to the road but the image my eyes captured  within those few seconds kept playing over and over in my head.