Lemonswirls 100th request! COMMEMORATION! CELEBRATION!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Minor Additions/Changes


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 01/03/11 01:59AM

 

Awesome isn't it! No, I'm not talking about the thank you banner. I'm talking about reaching a milestone of 100 requests! LS has been opened for about two or three months now, and we've been at it non-stop! Of course, there were a few obstacles here and there, but we've made it to 100. We'll see to it that we can reach 200 and beyond. Thanks again, you crazy, amazing, eccentric, fantastic, wonderful, awesome, phenomenal, beautiful, insert-any-other-over-exaggerated-adjective-here people!! Your love is just... overflowing

BTW, like the banner? To be honest, Jjong was my least favorite SHINee member, but I'm starting to loooove him more. He looks so adorable here. +_+

 

Anyway, onto the boring site news haha. If you haven't noticed, I've added the testimonies in the side bar (look to your left). You'll see a few testimonies sent in by our visitors, a new one will pop up each time you refresh the page. If you've got a nice word to say to LS, then please send us one! It means a lot <3

I've also updated the staffs page with new staff. I'm still waiting for the other staff applicants to send in their profiles so that I can put it on the page. Welcome them! :)

Also, I need to mention that we are currently not accepting staff! I didn't know I'd say this soon, but we're already full of staff right now. I remember a few weeks back when it was just a few graphic designers and reviewers. Now, we're like a whole big family! It's fantastic, but at the same time, it's getting a little crowded. So, sorry if you wanted to apply now, but we are NOT accepting as of now! 

I have to also mention that I'm going to be off of LS for a bit, since this week is exams for me! >< And I've got my final speech and debate competition coming up as well that I really need to work hard for. Haha, I know that I've mentioned many many speech and debate competitions as an excuse, but this competition is like the Championships or something for us. If I make it, then I get to go to Nationals, like what I did last year. LOL I'll shut up now. But yeah, I won't be doing much on this site, except updating the status/pick ups page and other business, but nothing big. I'll see all of you in three weeks, yeah?

Finally, I added a little Reviews Table for those who want to see what each reviewer is working on. It's just a little organized table to see the progress of the reviews and such. Feel free to see it!

That's it for now! Thanks again for making us reach our first milestone! <33

 

==================================================================

 

Posted by x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser for Lemonswirls)- Posted on 01/03/11 01:59AM

 

OH. MY. GOD.

How fast was that? It was fricking amazingly fast, to the speed of light! I had just remembered the day, seems almost like yesterday when i first opened up this thread to spread our love in making posters.

I remember just yesteday, when the site had opened, when things were going bad (moving to new hosts), and then when things were going good (SO MANY REQUESTS).

I remember just yesterday, when everything seemed so peaceful-like, requests came in at a slow rate, we never thought that in just about a few months, we would have reached our 100th poster.

100th poster, it really means so much to us, to everybody in the heart of Lemonswirls, and in the heart of us, we want to thank you guys, thankyou for requesting, for recommending, for spreading the word about us. Without you guys, there certainly woudn't be Lemonswirls!

I am however quite saddened with the fact that Angela will be on temporary leave, the site is definitely going to get very quiet, so don't expect many status updates in the next few weeks. The blog will still be updating with my statuses and recent posters and such, but that would be it.

To Angela : YOU HAVE BEEN A FANTASTIC ADMIN AND FRIEND TO ALL OF US IN LEMONSWIRLS. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK HERE AGAIN! GOD BLESS~

To Everybody else : We can't thank you guys enough, you certainly caused us some messiness with the flood of requests, but it really showed us how devoted you guys were to our site. I hope you guys can keep requesting from Lemonswirls. We promise that it would get bigger and better!

 

  

 

^ Just something that i had done to commemorate this day, nothing that fancy LOL so don't laugh. And anyways i told you guys, i at graphics ><"

 

 

LATERSSSS <333

 

~something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...