Graphics requests has been closed + Statuses + Posters x)

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

A bit of an obstacle...


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 14/02/11 12:55AM

It seems that everyone's quite busy this week. I've closed the graphic requests right now because something came up on my end, resulting in me having to write two really amazing essays/speeches in the span of only two days :dead:. My essays/speeches are due this Wednesday, so I'm really really panicking right now. However, when they're all turned in, I'll reopen the request lines for you guys. 

Lemonswirls fighting! :shock:

 

P.S. If you haven't already, we'd love it if you gave us your testimony/comment of our services we provide! Send your testimony through this form! Thanks!

 

======================================================================================

 

Are you satisfied with your request?


Posted by Angela (admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 13/02/11 06:31AM

So far, we've completed about 60+ graphic requests after opening our doors about two months ago. We also now offer review requests. If you were one of these people who've already picked up their request and are satisfied with the result, we would love it if you left us a nice little testimony/comment.

You can send your testimony through here:grin:

We might even post up your testimony in the main page for new visitors and requesters to see! 

Thanks, guys, for being part of our site! :nod:

 

==================================================================================

 

Posted by x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 14/02/11 21:11PM

 

Oh no! Lemonswirls graphics requests are closed again! Will this be a bad thing? Well of course not! Because we will reopen VERY VERY SHORTLY, this is mainly because Angela is a bit busy without other things outside of Lemonswirls and has to attend to those first. But hopefully when she's done, she will reopen again, don't worry, this won't be a long close because it's not like we're swamped with requests, we will probably be reopening by friday or even late thursday.

 

On a side note, i would like to say that testimonies is now open! This is like a feedback sort of form, when you click it, just put down your name and leave a comment (positive or constructive about your poster, the site or even the staff) Whatever you like about our site, just write it down and let us know! We might even post some of the comments on the blog too!

 

 

WARNING : AWESOME POSTERS OVERLOAD!

Note : This is not ranked

 

#1

 

#2

 

#3

 

#4

 

#5

 

#6

 

#7

 

#8

 

#9

 

 

 

 

So which was your favourite? I would have to say that mine would be number #7, JONGHYUN LOOKS FRIGGING HOT IN THAT POSTER LOOOL.

 

 

 

~something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...