NEW LAYOUT + Still recruiting graphics artists x(

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

And the winner is....


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 20/02/11 02:44AM


Taeminnie Appa! It was a close race between Taemin and Jonghyun, but Taeminnie made it in the end with one point ahead of him! ^^ I thought Jonghyun was going to win your hearts, that's why I had his layout up first (so you're lucky if you were one of the few that saw it before I changed it ;] ) but I saw that Taemin actually was in the lead, so now his layout is up. :grin: Okay, fine. I cheated, since I only put up the poll for a day and I got about 26 votes so far. Meh. I wanted Key or Taemin to win haha. Still, though, Taemin got the most votes so it's not that bad. 

If you're somehow still wondering what that whole poll was about, then it was to see who was the most biased SHINee member among our visitors. The winner of the poll would have their layout up on the site. I mean, it'd be pretty selfish of me to just have my bias up. If you want to see your bias here, then don't worry! Taemin will only have the Lemonswirls spotlight for about a week or so, until I move on to the next most biased member, which is Jonghyun.

After Jonghyun, there was a tie between Minho and Onew, so I'll have Minho come up first, then Onew. Finally, Key comes last.

Key comes last.
Key comes last.
Key comes last.
Key comes last.

GUYS?! WHY IS KEY LAST??? I'm so disappointed:cry: I was the first voter, and I voted for him. Why is my bias last? Nobody loves this diva-ish umma? 

I wanted to make it possible for you guys to switch layouts so that it would be easier for those with other biases to see their favorite member, but I still haven't found the right code. I don't think that it'll be possible anytime soon. T_T Sorry.

 

So, anyway, what other groups should we do? Suggest in the Cbox and I'll have another poll up for you guys to vote on the group we should make a new layout on! :nod:

 

 

========================================================================================

 

Ngawwws, Key was last? I was expecting the results to be quite even in terms of favorite member, oh wells. And lol, i was expecting jonghyun to come in 1st, surprising that he didn't. Oh wells, better luck next time jong <3 Nothing much to report right nows, but you should DEFINITELY check out the site like now, NOW to see the new layout. I really like it, the background especially, i have a thing for those patterned backgrounds, feels really vintage hahas.

Well please, check out the site, it might take some time getting used to the whole layout. And we are still currently looking for graphics artists, so please help us be on the lookout! THANKS A BUNCH <333 Tell us what you think about the new layout, leave a comment and tell us what you think, we would love to hear from you! :)

The face of Lemonswirls is currently Taemin of SHINee, we are already discussing possible groups to be the next face for our site. Please give us some ideas on possible groups or idols that could be used for our next layout, hahas thanks a lot :)