NEW addition to our awesome lemon family xD + PRAISE FOR LEMONSWIRLS!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 18/02/11 04:27AM

Graphic requests are finally opened~ So yupp, go ahead and request (while I don't have even more papers to write :dead:)! Review requests, however, are still closed. Our lovely reviewers already have a handful to do, so we don't want to burden them even more, right?

Anyway, I'd love to introduce our new advertiser, Candy, to you guys. She was a regular requester, but because she's so sweet (no pun intended! :grin:) she wanted to help us out and become one of our lovely staff members! So, please give her a warm welcome if you can! 

Also, being the amazing and grateful crew member she is, she went ahead and used her position as an advertiser to make a little trailer/advertisement 'commercial' for Lemonswirls! It's fantastic and rather cute in my opinion. I just loooooove it. :love: Watch it here:

 

If the video isn't playing above, then watch it here.

Go comment and like it!

 

==========================================================================================

 

So i just found out just then that we've a new addition to our lemonswirls site, a lovely advertiser, and also a person who requested many times in our site as well. CANDYREDHEARTS<3 hahas, it's great to have you helping out in the site, she's a really good trailermaker, but sadly we don't do trailer requests... yet. Who knows, we may open up trailer requests later on, that is if it depends if we get a lot of trailer requests, and some trailer maker staff applications. but currently, trailer requests is suspended for the time being. And anyway, we're already quite busy with both reviews and graphics LOL.

Well that's it! Hope to see you drop by at Lemonswirls and welcome candyredhearts to our family!

 

PRAISE FOR LEMONSWIRLS!

 

"I requested 2 posters from you guys. I decided to get a character chart instead, that's why. Either way, I love both posters! I saved them on my computer along with some other posters I saw on the "pickup" page. Haha! I'm a little thief! ^^ I check this website and I check it often because I love seeing the new, beatiful designs you guys make. =) I REALLY wish I had that kind of photoshop skill. Lemon Swirls is AWESOME. End of story. n_n"

By Nadi

 

"Hey Lemonswirls staff! ^^
Thanks for doing awesome work and making beautiful posters, nice reviews, and cool trailers. Your work is appreciated by each and every one of us.
So, again, thanks for working hard to accomplish all of our requests. <3"

By Lily

 

"I LOVE MY POSTER SO MUCH!!"

By Nicole

 

 

 

POSTER OF THE DAY IS DEDICATED TO CANDYREDHEARTS, AND HER FANFIC DEAR JULIETTE! EVERYBODY CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE A FAN OF (FX) OR SHINEE!!