Lemonswirls has Twitter! + More beautiful posters xD

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Heyas, it's Rebecca (x3_strucked), omg LONG TIME NO UPDATE! How are all of you? Are you satisfied with your requests? Are you happy with your posters or reviews? I'm deeply sorry that I haven't been updating as much as i wanted to, it's because I have school, and tests have been coming in quite quickly. But anyway, I'm updating to announce some good stuff! Lemonswirls has their own twitter now! Well I'll get to that later. Here's a status update from Angela, I don't know whether to post it up or not, but who knows, it might be quite important...

=====================================================================================

Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 04/03/11 05:26AM

I know that I'm supposed to be on hiatus for a while, but I have to make an important announcement, which was pointed out to me by Rebecca (our Reviews Handler).

As of now, we will no longer be responsible for notifying you about your Request Numbers. We find it a hassle to personally reply to all requests, since we have been getting multiple requests at a time and we have very little time to reply to each and every one.

So, what does that mean?

It means that you, our clients, are responsible for checking the Status Page frequently to see if your request has been accepted and to see what your Request Number is. If your request is denied, we will reply to you via email. If you sent in a request and we have not replied, then that automatically means your request has been accepted! :) Check the Status Page, or the Designer/Reviewer Schedules as often as you can to see where your request is. 

Sorry for this inconvenience, but the continuous flow of requests is too much for us to handle personally and privately. But we will continue to be the best request site there is! Kamsahamnida!

<33

==================================================================================

Well what does this all mean exactly? Well it means that me (the review request handler) won't be forwarding the request numbers to you. I may not even reply to you after i receive the request forms, it depends on the situation really, if i have a group of request forms then chances are, i won't reply to your request. You will have to personally check back on the site after a day or so. Since this has been quite a messy situation as requests have been flooding in like a wave. I personally don't find this quite a hassle, all you have to do is just check in the status page after a day or so, and search for your story, your request number should be at the top of your story. Simple.

==================================================================================

LEMONSWIRLS HAS THEIR OWN TWITTER

Okays now back to the interesting news! Lemonswirls has finally opened up their own twitter account, i find twitter quite useful really because firstly you can easily check updates from Lemonswirls on your phone, ipod. And plus, i find updates from twitter really fast and quick, it's a lot easier to read with a mobile and i guess it's just a good way to keep in touch with lemonswirls when you're out and about.

If you have a twitter account, please follow us for quick and instant updates from Lemonswirls!

http://twitter.com/lemonswirls

Follow the link to access the profile page of our Lemonswirls twitter account, and please follow us! Thanks a bunch!

 

========================================================================

Now who's ready for some AWESOME posters?

 

^I love the title in this poster, looks so cute and simple.

^Ooohs, this poster gives me the shivers just by looking at it.

^Omg, this poster was so well made, no quesetions asked.

 

 

^I'm not really a fan of Jaejoong, but he looks HOT in here.

^Ngawww, Minho looks like a schoolboy.

 

 

 

 

 

And that's it from me! Remember to PLEASE follow our twitter! The link is at the middle of the post, well somewhere around there! LOL. By the way, i feel like graphics requests have been coming in quite slowly these days, hmm, well if you guys ever need a poster, please do request from us, we'll give it our 100% Thankyou so much! And thankyou so much for supporting us all the way, love you guys heaps. I will try and update as much as i can!

 

 

~something is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...