Graphics requests is CLOSED + more posters + WE'RE HIRING!!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

I woke up and found 11 new requests in my inbox.


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 19/02/11 07:31AM

Wow. Just, wow:shock: That's quite a lot in a span of 24 hours. I wasn't even able to catch a breath. Anyhoot, I'll start working on the requests as soon as possible so that I can re-open them (yes, they are closed, again).

Which brings me to one serious plea:

If you know anyone who's really REALLY good at graphic designing and you think they're good enough to be part of our warm family, then please ask them to be apply as a graphic designers! My team and I are barely hanging by a thread with all the incoming requests, and I don't want to exhaust them :dead:

So, please, please find good designers for us. I don't want to keep on closing and opening the requests. I know that this is tiring and frustrating for both the staff and visitors. Our fate is (sorta) in your hands!!

 

ALSO -----

If some of you may or may not notice, I added a poll on the sidebar of our site (located at your left!). It's asking for your SHINee bias. Please, please vote! You'll see why later :nod:

 

=========================================================================================

 

Posted by x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 20/02/11 9:49AM

 

Oh my god, i was hoping that requests would come in at a steady pace, but LOL, 11 requests just swamped in after 24 hours. I can see why Angela is trying to recruit more graphics designers, so do us a favour okays? Please be on a lookout for any experienced graphics artists willing to provide their skill and service. BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED IT LOL!

Of course, we can still survive (though really gradually) by shutting down requests every week. But that just gets annoying, not only for us but for you guys as well, we really want requests to be open all the time, we don't want people to come in and find that requests are closed, and have to wait another week.

So PLEASE, help us on the lookout for any experienced graphics designers. thankyou, i will also be on the lookout for anybody willing to provide services, hopefully i can find some :)

 

 

 

Some posters :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wells that's it for now, nothing new to report other than that poster requests are closed again and we are hiring graphics designers. See you in the next update! If some of you guys would like to help us out with reviews and advertising, please do apply! It's very simple and easy. If you guys are interested in graphics and posters, please apply and send us some examples of your work! THANKS!

 

 

 

~Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...