Updated status from Lemonswirls :)

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Posted by Angela (Admine and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 03/02/11 02:00AM

I'll be really quick about this since it's just a simple bit of information I wanted you guys to note. So, as I promised, I would re-open the Graphic Requests on Wednesday, but that's when I didn't realize I wanted to focus on exams and my speech/debate competition this week...

I'm halfway done with exams, and the speech/debate competition I have to do is this Saturday. I'm hoping that this Sunday or Saturday night I'll re-open the graphic requests really soon! I am so very SORRY for the delay, but you know how school can get for us Asians, lol.

Also, I was talking with Rebecca the other day and she mentioned how the fanfic review requests are piling up suddenly (just like the graphic requests were). I feel awful that there are only two reviewers on duty and many requests being lined up. So, if you are a reviewer, or are interested in reviewing with us, please do apply. I was thinking of closing down the review requests (once the graphic requests are re-opened) until the reviews are mostly completed, or if we get a new reviewer.

I'm also looking for advertisers (you can apply as both a reviewer and advertisers, or just either one)! So, if you would love to work as an advertiser for us, apply!!

That's it, for now. I'm so sorry, once again, for delaying the re-opening of the requests. I'm just a little busy irl right now, but when I get that all settled, lemonswirls will be back again to fulfill your requests and be the best request site on the www! :P

 

==================================================================================

Posted by x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 03/02/11 02:00AM

Well, i'm certainly happy, graphics requests will be opened very soon, who's excited? And also it would be great if any of you readers are reviewers because we would love to hire you! Angela is currently away atm, she's actually quite tired from doing all those requests, most of the posters were actually done by her, so yeahs, lots of effort and time were used up. Of course, her friends and family always comes first, so we hope you can all understand that :) Don't worry but, graphics requests will be opened tonight or tomorrow night, so remember...

THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM!

Request a fast as you can to get first priority!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...