Angela's important status update + Some posters x)

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 20/03/11 08:21AM

I'll be straight to the point here and keep you guys up to date with what is going on with LS:

1. To those who have requested under my name, I'm sorry to say but I'm still keeping your requests on hold for now. I will try my best to work on it tomorrow and the days to come, however that is something I cannot promise. My competition that I have been babbling on about is finally this Saturday. I haven't had enough free time to stay online long enough to work on any posters (which usually take me 2-3 hours per poster). Hopefully I'll be productive soon and finish at least one request! Sorry.

2. I've closed down the requests for now. I noticed that as a result of not signing onto LS for at least 24 hours (last Saturday), my inbox was piled with unopened graphic requests, causing a few requesters to question whether or not their requests have been accepted or denied. Since this week will be hectic (therefore preventing me from going online long enough to review each request), I've planned to close down the request lines temporarily.

3. The other reason for the closure of the request lines is so that I can re-organize the Designers/Reviewers Schedules. I'm soon going to start posting up the date of submission in the schedules so that I know if a request has been uncompleted for more than a week or two. This way, I can easily know if a designer has not been abiding by our rule of "completing a request in a timely manner" and ask them what's going on.

That's it for now! I really hope LS gets back on the bandwagon, so we can continue to be the best graphic request site there ever was!

 

=============================================================================

 

So guys if you are one of the people who had requested from Angela, then don't worry, you probably won't have to wait long. Right now, the site has been quite messy because Angela hasn't been online much to fix the requests and other status updates and most of these requests have piled up.

If you have read the message posted by Angela, then you may know that her speech tournament will start THIS SATURDAY! Offt, how fast was that? The weeks pass so fast! Let's wish her the best of luck shall we? And also to all the requestors who have been waiting for their request to be posted up on the status board, you may have to wait just a bit longer. Since Angela may not be online for this whole week.

To all the requestors who have requested a poster from Angela, you may have to wait until the start/end of next week to get your posters. But there's also a possibility that she may start on your posters THIS WEEK... but that depends if time is being fair with her.

But apart from that there isn't much to report apart from the fact that BOTH reviews and graphics request board are closed. You may have to wait until Angela has finished her speeches so that the graphics shop will be reopened again. So during this time, there's nothing to do but wait until we re-open the graphics shop again.

As for reviews, I'm thinking that we may open the request board sooner or later, but it also depends on the amount of reviews left for reviewers to finish. There still seems to be quite a pile of requests to finish so we may or may not open it this week. But there's a possibility we may open the reviews line next week.

On behalf of Lemonswirls, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you because of Angela's hiatus. Hopefully by the end of this week, we will return to the full potential of Lemonswirls. I hope you guys can keep supporting us! Thankyou!

 

 

A Few Posters...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okays, that's it for now. I'll keep you updated on any further information on the reopening of the graphics and reviews shop.

Poster of the day is Super Junior M, they're awesome, end of story.

CYARS! :)