The easter egg hunt + POSTERS!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Let's Play a Game!

Hey guys! In light of the little "drama" we had with the site, I think it's time to bring up the morale around here. Lemonswirls was created on a happy/peppy basis. Our site name is a testament of how happy/peppy we are, right? Alright. So enough of this sadness! It's time to be happy!

And since I'm a little jittery and excited, I wanted to play a little game with you guys. ^^

This is DinoImage

Call him Jonghyun, if you want. Bling-Bling, too. :) Whatever floats your boat, haha.

Anyhoot. Dino's somewhere around Lemonswirls. He was kept in his cage for awhile, until I went to feed him and stupidly left the cage open. Now, Dino has run away. :( It's your job to find Dino! :D 

The first two to spot Dino will get 1 (one) of their fanfics featured on our sidebar (on the left!) for two weeks. Right now, the only featured story on it is mine haha, but I'll remove it once we have our winners. 

What are you waiting for? GO FIND DINO!  :nod:

If you find him, post on our Cbox, and we'll get back to you! (Make sure you leave a link to your AFF profile!)

 

Tricia won the first slot already! :3 One more slot to go! To make it harder, I'll hide Dino somewhere else. (It was in the Staff Apply page)

 

===========================================

UPDATE: Hopeleslyconfuzed has found the second dinosaur!

LOL, Lemonswirls (Angela) never fails to impress me with her wacky and totally brilliant ideas. After I had woken up this morning, I went on to Lemonswirls and found this post. After that, I totally went through every page to find that little critter/dinosaur xD And then guess what? I had the craziest idea that the dinosaur could ONLY be found in ONE of the 5 Shinee layouts. Then I went through every page again for EVERY layout, and then I just given up... LOL.

And then just 5 minutes ago, I found the dinosaure, it was in the craziest page in the deepest and darkest corners of Lemonswirls. I mean... I never even paid attention to that page, nor went on it. Well anyways, I was originally NOT going to post up on the find, since I thought it would be unfair for a staff to get featured before a guest.  But when I looked down the Cbox, I found out that one of our guests had found the dinosaurs! Arrrghs, after all the hard work I've done! I really should have gone through the cbox first, oh wells.

Oh btw, hopeleslyconfuzed! Congratulations for finding the dinosaur! If you are looking at this post right now, could you maybe post your comment again on the cbox WITH the link to your wall/blog? It's so that angela can contact you! You can also reply on the comment box here, and tell us what story of yours you want to be featured.

Well anyways congratulations!

 

Btw, did anybody get reminded of "SAW" when they had seen the title of Angela's status? LOL, I'm totally retarded, don't mind me!

 

===================================================

 

Who's ready for some awesome posters? xD

 

  

 

  

 

  

  

 

  

 

  

 

  

 

  

 

  

 

 

And remember, when you receive your poster...

 

===============================================

Okays, this is it for now! Please remember to follow our Lemonswirls twitter page, also REMEMBER to save your poster to your own image host (photobucket etc). Graphics designers WILL delete their posters after a period of time, so when it's deleted, THERE'S NO WAY GETTING IT BACK! And finally, the last dinosaur has been found by hopeleslyconfuzed, it was in the tutorials page. So everybody, take a deep breather, and let's hope for another game to commence some day!

 

x3_strucked

 

 

something that is fresh, and sourly inxocating...