Updated Status from Lemonswirls + some more posters :)

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 27/01/11 07:17AM

We, at lemonswirls, would love to greet you a warm hello, and welcome to our little graphic/review site.

If you are a returning visitor, you might have noticed that not a lot has changed. Except for our awesome layout. I love this new layout featuring 2NE1's CL, though, I do miss the SHINee boys a bit, too. Haha. 

If you are a new visitor, please do have a look around. You can find our Request, Status Check, and Pickups pages on the links above. If you like what you see, then do leave a request. 

Anyway, just some things for you guys to take note:

- Our other site on beloved.nu will be closing down, so PLEASE change your links.

- Graphic requests will still be closed, and it might be closed a little longer than expected. This is all due to the sudden move of servers.

- I might change the layout soon. If you would love to suggest who to feature on our layout, please leave a comment. If you like the CL layout, then please tell me so!! 

Muchos gracias you guys! You (plus our lovely staff) are the fuel that runs our site!

Lemonswirls fighting! ^^

 

==================================================================================

Note from x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser of Lemonswirls)

Yesh, we have finally moved! I quite like the new layout of the site, though i don't really like 2ne1 that much, but anyways a change is always good :) Btw, check out the new posters from lemonswirls, they look so lovely.

 

 

  

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...