EMPRESS CAFE!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

 

Image

Yeah, so EMPRESS CAFE is the reason why I'm going to be on a little hiatus from Lemonswirls. In actuality, I really wanted to open up a layout requests site. But it seemed as if Blogger layouts were what everyone used, and I wasn't too fond or familiar with coding/using layouts in Blogger, which made me gave up on that idea and just open a graphics shop (which is why we have Lemonswirls today). But theeeeen, I realized that Blogger layouts are no more different from normal HTML layouts so I got excited and finally made the site I've always wanted to make! Haha I'm so happy. So, affiliates and visitors, if you've got a Blogger site or HTML website that needs a skin or layout, then request from Empress Cafe today! :)

 

In other site news, I put up a new poll on the sidebar! It's time to vote on who's going to be on our new layout. I wanted to do something different (again) and just feature a group's member, instead of just the whole group. I originally was just going to do a layout featuring Shinee's Minho, but then I thought that that would be too biased of me, lol and that the visitors should have a voice. So vote for your favorite Kpop rapper to be featured on our next layout! I'll close the poll once we get at least 60 votes in! Everybody vote vote vote so we can get a new layout soon!