ANGELA IS BACK! KEKE!!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 27/03/11 12:33AM

Awesome! My stupid competition is finally over and done with, so now I can go back and make LS the best poster and review site there is! :happy: I just realized that we're slowing down with the popularity and all of that, so I'll have to do a lot to change that! Now that I'm back and my schedule is a little less hectic, I can go ahead and work on poster requests. It's been a while since I last did a graphic request, so I might be a little rusty in the beginning. 

I've opened the graphic and review requests, now that most of our staff's schedules are about 50% empty.:nod: You can also now request from me! I'm so excited to complete some requests and make great posters for all of you. I miss Photoshop, lol. 

Also, I've decided to re-open staff applications, preferably for Graphic Designers. So, if you're really really good at graphic designing, then please apply ASAP! We'd love to have a few more poster-makers to handle some of the requests. 

That's it for now! By the way, thank you so much to all you sweethearts for wishing me good luck in my competition this past weekend. I guess I can say I did fairly well. :)

 

 

========================================================================

 

Oh my god, this is great, great , great news! Angela is back! And what does this mean? Well it means that graphics requests are opened again! And so is review requests as well! Also Angela has also said that it is now available to request from her! So if you're a fan of Angela's graphic works, then it would be best to request NOW before somebody takes up that valuable spot!

 

Seeyas! Nothing else to report kekes!