Amazing posters update from Lemonswirls!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

So, i think all of you guys already know that Lemonswirls has closed its graphics request again! LOL, i'm absolutely amazed that we got SO much requests in those few hours after we had JUST opened the graphics request. It really says how much Lemonswirls is getting recognized, and i just hope it gets better and better xD

By the way guys, some of you who are reading this may have requested a review and are still wondering why you haven't received a email of confirmation. This is because, we have got quite a handful of requests still left to be done. And also because Maria, my fellow reviewer partner is still quite busy with her load of requests. I am still finishing mine, but when we think that we may lifted our load off, then i will start to reply to your request forms.

In the meantime, you guys will have to wait, SORRY. BUT, dw, we will definitely start on your reviews in a weeks time, and also Angela has just stated that she has finished 7 out of 13 requests. What does this mean? Well this means, our graphics requests will probably opened again during next week! So remember, check this blog regularly, for updates, and when you do... REQUEST AS FAST AS YOU CAN! LOL.

 

Now for the awesome posters...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amazing isn't it? And it's absolutely shocking how fast they finish their requests, they finished nearly half of their requests in a few days, absolutely amazing, and we only have a team of 2 graphics designers.

 

 

Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...