NEW LAYOUT + status update + NAVAGAYE'S BIRTHDAY TOMOZ + MORE POSTERS!!!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 17/03/11 08:45AM

Image

Annyeong~ Results are in! As expected, Super Junior M won, garnering the most votes out of 225. Second is BEAST, following for third is, surprisingly, SHINee! I knew SJ-M was going to win anyway, so that's why I made the layout beforehand, knowing that this week I'd be extremely busy. 

Sorry for having to put the site under Maintenance Mode. I needed time to re-edit a few pages to make it comply with our new layout. Also, I'll have to say sorry to those who were expecting the similar "Choose your Bias" method for SJ-M. There were too much members and I had too little time. If BEAST won, however, I think I would have done it for them.

Anyway, what do you think about the new layout? I wanted to take a step away from the happy, peppy layouts I always made for Lemonswirls. This new layout is a lot more darker and the banner above is much more abstract. I personally like it. It's different. :nod: Leave a message on our CBox telling us what you think!

Oh! I think I will let one more story onto the list of Featured Stories (located on our left sidebar), so expect another game soon! And, one of our lovely staff members, candyredhearts, is willing to provide a free trailer for any fanfic author, as a prize for one of our games. I'm still thinking of a perfect game for that prize. So, if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop us a line!

That's it for right now! <3

 

Perfection is Lemonswirls.

 

===========================================================================

 

Posted by x3_strucked (Reviewer and advertiser of Lemonswirls) - Posted on 17/03/11 08:45AM

 

If you haven't been to Lemonswirls recently, please go NOW! I mean right NOW, don't keep reading this message. Head on to Lemonswirls, and open your eyes, and WALLAH! It's a beautiful NEW Superjunior-M Layout. Arrrghs, I love renovations! So guys, did you have a look at the layout? I know I loved it, actually I love all superjunior things, hahas.

Also if you haven't noticed, Angela is still on hiatus, I know she has been around quite often on the site but her tournament is starting VERY SOON (umm a week maybe?). But I'm not entirely sure, let's just all wish Angela good luck shall we? She will need it!

Oh yeahs, did you guys participate in the games that Lemonswirls had hosted? Remember the Find-a-dino, and the Idol-guess and the other one that I have no idea how to describe. Well anyways, these games will be hosted quite regularly from now on (well not regularly, probably about every 2-4 weeks). And the good thing about this? THERE ARE PRIZES! Yes, there are PRIZES!

No, not money! It's something that Lemonswirls would make for you (poster, trailer, banner). Or something like featuring your story on the site. There are more prizes, but you will have to check the game details to know. Currently there are no games hosted, so don't check, LOL!

Oh, ONE LAST THING! Tomorrow is the 19th! And guess what special day that is? YES! It is Navagaye's birthday! She has been a valuable advertiser of our site, and I'm sure she will be helping out promoting our site even more! Navagaye, I wish you a happy happy birthday! God bless!

 

 

 

POSTER OVERLOAD, SORRY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that's it for now! Remember, tomorrow is Navagaye's birthday, so please drop by at Lemonswirls and leave her some kind messages! Thankyou so much!

Navagaye, if you are reading this, the birthday banner at the top was made by me! I hope you liked it, and I hope you the AWESOMEST day tomorrow!

And sorry that I haven't been updating much, school has been a bum ><"

 

~Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...