Quick Update + More amazing posters!

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Okays, like angela had said in the previous update, there won't be as much status updates starting from now because she has a speech tournament to attend to and it will possibly take about 3 weeks of her time. During that time, lemonswirls site will still be opened, but you will hearing less from Angela who will be just doing background tasks to maintain the site.

Angela had planned to make a new layout for the site (yes, i know that was quick but we want lemonswirls to keep a fresh image with new layouts all the time). This task will however be postponed until she arrives back, i like to wish Angela good luck in her speech tournament. I, myself have done speeches before so i understand that speeches are very important especially in a "national tournament".

Status updates will be very quiet in the lemonswirls site, but this blog will still be updated regularly by me. I will inform you guys about Angela's status at the time, posters, and other important news. So check back regularly!

 

Now who's ready for some awesome posters?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poster of the day is a birthday banner made by me, it's Fei Ann's birthday tomorrow, she is one of the graphics designers in lemonswirls site. You mightn't have heard of her because she's quite new and recent here, but I'm sure she will be contributing greatly to the Lemonswirls site. Fei Ann, happy early birthday! Hope you have a wonderful and fantastic day tomorrow! And hope you get lots and lots of presents, hehes!

 

 

 

~Something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...