TONS OF GOOD NEWS + OLD POSTERS = AWESOME COMBINATION X)

♔ l e m o n swirls' GRAPHICS&REVIEWS;BLOG★

Tons of Good News!


Posted by Angela (Admin and owner of Lemonswirls)- Posted on 26/02/11 11:21PM


Finally, Lemonswirls should be back and ready to seize the day after that little Imageshack fiasco. :tongue:

Part one of our good news: Requests are now open!! :nod:

I am so sorry for the long wait for the requests to be re-opened. I originally planned to open it on Wednesday, but since there was that whole ordeal with Imageshack, I had to push it a little later. And now that we've got a lot of new staff members, I'm hoping our request lines would be opened a little longer, too! 

Speaking of new staff members, I'd love to get on to the second part of our good news!

Say hello hello to our new members:

Graphic Designers EccentricSound, Nvs911, fanfic reviewer iamaninjadude., and advertiser Nessy!

I also have two new staff applicants that I'm accepting, so you'll see their profiles in the Staff page soon. 

So, that probably makes the current number of LS staff to... 22! 23 if you count me! That's quite a lot, and I'm so happy LS is quickly growing! We are now very ready to take your requests! 

Finally, the third part of the good news: One of our advertisers, Navagaye, went ahead and also made us a darling trailer! It features the beautiful IU (whom I'm slowly being a fan of with after watching Dream High keke)! Please watch it and tell us what you think:

I find it adorable and I loove it! (:

 

=========================================================================================

 

OMG, i love the trailer also angela. Love the song, so catchy~ hahahas

So anyways, nothing really new to report, other than our new staff members, but i'm pretty sure you all knew that already from the previous update? Well if you didn't, i'll just inform you again that we had a few NEW additions for our Graphics, reviews and advertisers. So drop by at Lemonswirls and please welcome them, it would be absolutely AWESOME! And plus, it would make them feel extra welcomed...

 

Okays, so currently there aren't many new posters at the moment. I'm pretty sure, most if not all the posters would be done by the end of this week to the start of next week. But in the meanwhile, i had went through the old stash of Lemonswirl's posters, and my god, it's still so wonderful and sophisticated. Here it is for you guys to look at.

AND WHEN I MEAN A TON OF POSTERS

I MEAN A TON OF POSTERS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^ Isn't that poster just awesome? I love the whole font and colour of it, really cute.

 

 

^ Arrrrghs, i WANT her fringe!

^ Omg, i love this poster as well, love the font and background, really cute and simple.

 

 

^ that is oh gosh, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...

 

 

 

Well that's it for now, i'll keep you guys updated on any further information on your posters and such. I'm pretty sure most of them will be done by the end of this week, so don't worry about waiting too long. Well until then, cyars for nows!!

Btw, i don't know whether to post this poster up or not... cus it seems a bit inappropriate, but then again, it's not like i'm advertising another person's graphics site, this poster was a fanmade poster, from a yoonhae (Yoona + Donghae shipping) fan.

 

I think it's absolutely beautiful, i would like give a hundred bucks just to watch this movie.. sighs, oh wells. LOL, i do hope the person who made this poster wouldn't get bothered by the fact that i posted it up. I will credit her anyway, this poster was made from ayohaful from Yoonhaeexplosion blog. 

So anyways... laters.

Poster of the day is Minho, he's hot, has a great voice, what's not to love about him?

 

 

~something that is fresh, and sourly intoxicating...