Annoying little friend.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

Year : 2010

[Jiyeon's POV]

"Yah! Bbangku Ddongku! Your friend is waiting!" Haeri, my dongsaeng shouted while banging on my door.

I have to admit, ever since this little kid in the house 5 years ago, my door will be her victim. I mean, hello? You're banging on MY door. After straightening my hair, I turned the door knob and spotted Haeri with her Mr.Snuggles. I kissed her head as she grunted.

"Morning annoying brat," I snickered.

Haeri slip her tongue at me. Couldn't care less, I descend the stairs and smile brightly when I saw my favourite best friend, Lee Kikwang eating breakfast with my family.

"KIKWANG-AHHHHHH!" I ran to him and headlock him from the back.

"YAH YAH YAH! I took half an hour to do my hair," He pouted.

"Aigo, you're so cute," I giggle and pinch his tiny nose.

"Morning appa, umma," I gave a peck on the cheek on mum and dad's cheek.

"Jiyeon-ah, why do you always wear shorts?" Appa ask me with a worried look.

"Because she has a collection. Unnie has her wardrobe half full of them, different colours. LIKE A RAINBOW," Haeri explained sarcastically.

I wonder how can that brat be on the dining table so fast when she was upstairs a few minutes ago? I rolled my eyes at her and merong her. She always, without fail, sneak into my room and go through every single thing I have.

"Omo, we're going to be late, LET'S GO!" Kikwang pulled my arm before I could even take a bite on my toast.

We ran out of the house without saying goodbye to my parents and quickly put on our shoes. I pulled out my Blackberry from my pocket and my eyes widened when I saw the time. We still have 30 Minutes to reach school.

"YAH!" I shouted.

"Bwoh?" Kikwang replied.

"WE'RE NOT LATE! I COULD HAVE EA-" I was cut by Kikwang when he stuff a toast into my mouth.

I gave Kikwang a deadly glare and walk ahead of him. He kept pulling my arm but I managed to dodge it. Then, my eyes were fixed to a place Kikwang and I first met 10 Years ago. Kikwang finally met up with my pace and stood beside me following my gaze.

"Kiki, do you remember how we first met?" I smirk.

"Anio, I don't remember at all," Kikwang replied.

I turned my head and glare at him.

"I'm just kidding, babo. Who would forget? I still remember you were crying back then because you dropped your lollipop," Kikwang laughed heartily bending down to refrain from having stomach cramps.

"THAT LOLLIPOP WAS MY EVERYTHING," I bellowed.

"Oh and when you cry to your Umma 'Umma, my lollipop dropped!'" Kikwang mocked.

Can I have the permission to strangle him? I walked away from him leaving him running after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~