He met her.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

It was summer and little Jiyeon ran outside to play with her mum tagging along. Her eyes sparkled when she saw a flower bed full of yellow poppies.

"Umma, can we go there? I want to see the flowers," Jiyeon tug the hem of her mum's dress.

 Mrs Choi led Jiyeon to the flower bed. Jiyeon exclaimed with excitement when she saw the pretty flowers everywhere. When she realised, her mum wasn't alone. She was with another woman and a little boy holding onto his mum's hand staring at Jiyeon.

"That must be your daughter," the woman smiled as she noticed Jiyeon running to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida!" Jiyeon grin.

"Go on and play with Kikwang. Don't be shy," Mrs Choi offered.

"Ye~" Jiyeon replied pulling Kikwang's arm.

Both of them ran around the flower bed while their mums talk.

"What's your name?" Kikwang ask shyly.

"Jiyeon. Didn't you hear I say it just now?"

"Ani. I wasn't listening."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 8."

Jiyeon smiled brightly when he said his age. She finally found a friend of the same age. The two of them sat on the soil while the yellow poppies surround them. Kikwang pulled out a twig he found between the poppies and carved out something on the soil. Jiyeon watched with full interest as she find another twig.

"What are you writing?" Kikwang asked.

"Our names and the date we met!" Jiyeon replied still focusing on her masterpiece.

"There! Omo, yeppo!" Jiyeon wiped her hands.

Kikwang walked over to her side and read out loud the words Jiyeon carved.

"Lee Kikwang and Choi Jiyeon. Year 2000."

"We should place something here so people won't step on them and leave their footprints," Jiyeon suggested while putting her finger onto her chin.

Kikwang ran off to somewhere while Jiyeon is still in the midst of thinking. Kikwang returned with an armful of rocks and pebbles.

"BRILLIANT!" Jiyeon gave him a hug.

They place them onto their masterpiece and they promised each other to visit the flower bed weekly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it? :S Cheesy?