Ignorance.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

[Jiyeon's POV]

That night, after dinner, I lay on my bed staring at my violet ceiling when my phone rang. I reached out for it and stare at the name.

KIM JONGHYUN. New message, read now?

I entered my password and click on the yes button.

From: Kim Jonghyun [♥]

Message: Er, sorry for texting you late at night. I was just wondering if you would like to go to school with me, tomorrow.

I freaked out, I shouted, I yelled. KIM JONGHYUN IS ASKING ME TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH HIM TOMORROW! YAY!

To: Kim Jonghyun [♥]

Message: Sure, why not. I love to (:

I pressed the send button. I don't want to show him I was excited and spazzing over him. 

~The Next Day~

Jonghyun waited for me outside my house. I wore an oversize yellow Yorkie sweats and denim shorts with a pair of grey VANS. 

"I like it better when your hair is down," Jonghyun smiled as he pulled the chopstick from my bun.

"T..Thanks."

[end of POV]

[Jonghyun's POV]

I don't know why but this girl, she is very unique. She doesn't scream or yell when she meet or see me. 

"I like it better when your hair is down," I pulled the chopstick from her hair.

Her brunette hair flows down. She look splendid. 

"T..Thanks," her cheeks turned bright red.

"Let's go, you don't want to be late don't you?" I giggled.

She shook her head and we walk our way to school. We did some self introduction and we do have a lot of things in common. Like, how we loved Lipton Tea especially the Strawberry and Cranberry tea. And our love for G.NA. And our passion for singing and dancing.

"I want to showcase my talent during our assembly, but I'm too shy," Jiyeon kept her head down.

I laughed and encourage her to showcase it. If she hides her talent for a very long time, no one will be able to see it. We reached school 20 minutes before the bell rang. All the girls who spazz over me kept quiet when they see Jiyeon by my side.

"I think I made some rivals," she bit her lip. 

"Don't worry, they won't hurt you," I place my hand on her back.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

"Oh Jiyeon left school with a blonde-haired guy. Sorry, Kikwang," Mrs.Choi hang up.

Blonde-haired guy? Don't tell me.. KIM JONGHYUN. I ran to school as fast as I could. Jealousy raged in my heart.

"Ouch!" I heard a cry near the bushes.

I turned and saw a lady holding onto her ankle. Her eyes were tearing when I approached her.

"Are.. You okay?" I asked the most stupidest question.

"Anio, I think I sprained my ankle," She replied.

I carry her bridal style noticing she has our school logo on her certificate in her bag.

"You go to CUBE High too?" I asked.

She nodded while wrapping her arms around my neck. As soon as I reached school, Jonghyun was with Jiyeon. His hand was on her back. I walked past them without saying anything.

"Kikwang!" I heard Jiyeon called. 

I chose to ignore. I don't like seeing my girl being with another guy. 

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

"Kikwang!" I called out.

Kikwang ignored and kept walking with a girl in his arms. Who is she? Was she the girl Kikwang talked about? Why am I worrying so much.

"I'll send you to your classroom," Jonghyun whispered into my ear. 

I nodded as my lips tremble. Why is my lips trembling? Is it because I see my best friend with another girl made me feel so worried? 

"Gomawo," I thanked Jonghyun when we reached my class, avoiding eye contact.

Jonghyun lifted up my chin and kissed me forehead.

"Don't look so sad. You look ugly," He teased.

My heart went ba-bump. Suddenly all my worries disappeared. Kim Jonghyun, the popular guy in school kissed my forehead. I smiled and waved when he walked away. Professor Jung seems  to be pleased I arrived earlier than usual. I took a seat and Kikwang came in with the girl I saw this morning. 

"She is a new student," Kikwang told Professor Jung.

Professor Jung nodded and told Kikwang to go back to his seat, which is beside me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Young Hae imnida. Please treat me well," the girl bowed and smiled.

"You made friends with a pretty girl," I whispered loud enough to let Kikwang hear.

"Of course, in fact, I'm in love with her, already."

The reply stabbed me in my heart. You got to be kidding me, Lee Kikwang. You fell in love with a girl you just knew. 

"Why didn't you reply me, this morning when I called your name."

"I was too busy admiring her beauty. Besides, you have Jonghyun beside you, why bother about me?" Kikwang snickered.

My lips trembled again. I can't believe my best friend ignored me because of a new girl. I wiped my tears and continued paying attention to the lesson. Lee Kikwang, you're my only best friend and you know that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~