"Let's be strangers again," He whispered.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dP_CWIOrXo

--------------------

[Jiyeon's POV]

I ran out of the house after I received a message from Kikwang. 

~Flashback~

My phone vibrated. I let go of Haeri and pulled out my phone to check a message from Kikwang.

From : Kikwang [^-^]

Message: Meet me at the park. A.S.A.P I need to talk to you.

~end of Flashback~

There he is, sitting on the bench facing the flower bed.

"Kikwang!" I ran up behind him and headlock him in a joking manner.

"Don't do that again," He said in a serious tone.

"Y..Yah, you usually pout. Oh well, I don't care," I giggled and headlock him again.

This time he grabbed my arm and threw it. [A/N: Not literally,] My eyes widened. Why is acting differently. He don't usually act in this manner. I mean, if he is angry, he will hug me and speak to me. But.. This isn't how he usually act.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked worried reaching out for his cheek.

"Don't touch me," he slapped my hand away.

I withdrew my hand, sitting on the bench.

"Let's be strangers again," He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

[end of pov]

[Kikwang's POV]

"Let's be strangers again," I whispered avoiding her eye contact.

I could feel her eyes widened as she stared at me.

"B..Bwoh?" her voice trembling.

I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah. It's only way I could forget you. I mean, you only look at Jonghyun and not me. After all this while, for 10 years, you don't pay attention to my feelings. You don't even know I liked you. Real best friends know their feelings without even needing the information.

"You heard me, I want us to remain as strangers," I said coldly. 

"Waeyo? Did I do something wrong? We can clear all this up," Her voice still trembling.

I stared at her. Her lips trembled with sadness and fear. Her eyes tearing up. Her hand turned into a fist as she place them onto her heart. 

"Sirheo. I don't want to clear it all up. You're like a pain in my ," I insulted.

But deep in my heart, I know I didn't mean it. Mian, Choi Jiyeon. I walked away but she grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to her.

"Arasso. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes to you. Just.. Give me one more friendly hug," she whimpered.

I withdrew my hand ignoring her request and walked out of the scene.

[end of pov]

[Jiyeon's POV]

He walked away from me. He ignored my request. I dropped to the floor my hand still on my chest. What did I do to make him break up our friendship. Kikwang-ah, please make me realize my mistakes. Jebal, just don't leave me hanging. I don't want to be a loner. 

"Kikwang," I muttered under my breath. 

A pair of hands pulled me up from my shoulders and pulled me close into a tight embrace.

"I'm here, Jiyeon. Jonghyun. It's me. Don't cry," Jonghyun's voice whispered into my ear. 

I cried into his chest, knowing there's nothing more I could do. I just need someone to comfort me. And it's always Kikwang.. But this time, It's Jonghyun. I'll miss our friendship, Kikwang-ah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~