Almost caught... Maybe?

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgb5OaU2FWo

--------------------------------------------------------

[Jiyeon's POV] 

I stopped at the big tree near the school park. My tears were rolling down non-stop and my legs are already numb from all the running. Why does my heart hurt badly whenever I see Kikwang with that new girl? It isn't usually like this. Is it possible that what Haeri says is true? You're jealous when someone says another girl's name is a sign of love? I shook my head frantically.

"Andwae, I cannot fall in love with a best friend," I muttered.

I wiped my tears and took a seat at the big stone hidden behind the tree. Footsteps is all I could hear. I looked around but no one is there.

"Oppa, I'm telling you, make sure you hold onto Jiyeon tighter. We cannot let my Kikwang be with her!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Shut up! Even though you're my sister, I wish I could really slap you so you would shut the hell up. I'm thinking of a freaking plan!" A husky voice replied.

That voice.. Jonghyun. I leaned closer to the left side of the tree to have a better hearing of them talking.

"Jiyeon is now in my hands. You're saying that you're in love with Lee Kikwang, am I right?" Jonghyun asked.

I figured the owner of the first voice nodded because Jonghyun started to speak again.

"First, we had forced him to break friendship with Jiyeon... Because he is in love with her. Now, all we have to do is to have a DOUBLE DATE," Jonghyun emphasized on the word double date.

I gasped. Is what I heard true? Kikwang didn't intend to break friendship with me, but Jonghyun forced him to? I thought he was really in love with me. In fact this game is starting soon. I better expect more.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

She's ten minutes late. Professor Jung is already checking her time, pouting in a y manner. Then, the classroom door was opened and Jiyeon was there leaning on it, panting. I sighed in relief. She's okay. 

"Jaesonghamnida Professor Jung. I had some matters just now," Jiyeon bowed.

"Interesting excuse. Detention after school!" Professor Jung gave her a sharp look before continuing with her lesson.

Jiyeon sighed as she sat beside me. Like I expected, she ignored me as always.

"Do we have any homework?" Jiyeon muttered under her breath scratching her head.

I smiled seeing her dumb side. She's still the same. Except... She's not talking to me. Before I could reply, a piece of paper crumpled into a ball hit my head. I turned and saw Young Hae giving me a filthy look. I sighed. Jiyeon-ah, I wish I could talk to you. Even as strangers. 

"Ah, we don't have any..." Jiyeon smiled to herself. 

That smile. I miss seeing it for so long. Why did you hide that smile from me? Now that you are Jonghyun's, you rarely smile at me. Don't do it again, ever. I want to hear your laughter and see you smile everyday, every minute. My heart still beats for you, Choi Jiyeon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~