"Babo, you didn't realise I love you, didn't you?"

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7g

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Jonghyun's POV]

I walked Jiyeon home. Her eyes were still swollen and red from all the crying. I swear, if Kikwang hurts her again, I'm going to beat the hell out of him. There was an awkward silence while walking. All I could hear was Jiyeon sighing.

"What did I do wrong?" Jiyeon asked, in a sad tone.

"Hm..? N..Nothing at all," I replied, confused.

"Please don't leave me like Kikwang," Jiyeon stopped walking as she grabbed my wrist.

I turned and gave her a hug.

"Babo, you didn't realise I love you, didn't you?"

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

W..What? Did perfectionist, Kim Jonghyun confessed to me? Did he just said he loved me. All the worries about Kikwang disappeared.

"R..Really?" I asked.

Jonghyun released me from his hug and leaned closer to me. His hand pulled me and closed the gap between us.

"Really," He replied making me shiver at the scent of his minty mouth.

He laid his lips onto mine and we kissed.

"Could we be more than.. Schoolmates?" Jonghyun asked after the kiss.

"Yeah, we could. No actually.. We should," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

[end of POV]

[Narrator's POV]

A dark silhoutte was eavesdropping on them, hiding his heartbreak and giving them a faint smile.

"You got him. Now you could live without me," he whispered as he disappeared into the bushes.

"Thanks for sending me home, Jonghyun," Jiyeon smiled as she held onto Jonghyun's hand.

"Aigoo, you should start calling me Oppa," Jonghyun pouted in sign of disagreement.

"Arasso. You should go home now...OPPA," She giggled as she emphasized on the word Oppa.

Jonghyun smiled brightly when he heard her calling him Oppa. I won't let you down like he did, Jonghyun thought deep. He watched her enter her house before walking away.

"You got her now, are you happy?" Kikwang asked appearing from a big tree.

"Thanks, dude. I owe you," Jonghyun gave a light pat.

"You owe me her. You caused me to break our friendship! YOU SON OF A-"

"Chill. Besides, not everyone knows that Young Hae is my sister, later dude. And thanks, again," Jonghyun waved and walked away smirking to himself.

Kikwang stood there staring at Jiyeon's bedroom window and clenched his fist tighter. He wish he hadn't give in. He wished he hadn't break his friendship with her. He wished he could turn back time. He wished, he was with you back then when you cried.

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~